Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ausfish Challenge

Re: Ausfish Challenge

Steve,A suitable date/location for me & I'm in with perhaps a spare seat in my Quinnie.Cheers T.

Ok Webby, the pressure got to me. I know a couple of the faces here, and let me tell you, they're pretty rough All this sounds good. Run this up the flag pole and see if it flys ? Australia Day weekend.....Camp at Somerset Dam. Let the freshies teach the salties how to fly cast. Dry land casting comps, kids sack races, piggy back the missus around the traps, sausgae sizzle, Moderators to do a talk at night, share a coldie or two and set a date for the Ausfish Teams clean Moreton Bay day, Shoot, I'm even doing a trip to PCB, Kurrimine, Pancake Creek and other areas over the next 2 years, so info can be swaped ( not wives )
    What ever turns up out of this effort, I should be there. Good post Webby And Steve, I'll post a pic of me boat in Ausfish colours, soon. 8)
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Lucky Phill I like your idea of somerset If its in freshwater i have 2 spare seats in my hornet.....but the salty stuff hmmmmmmmm not so sure i would take the old horny in... I'm not a salty sorta person so.....

Bloody great idea Webby

Cheers
    Chris wishin i was fishin' Jowett

sounds great but some people dont have boats or dont know people with them ??? (as some @**$%#@ stole my boat) maybe a land based spot like lucly_phill said sounds great where in!!

Hey shano I can most likely give u a run round i my boat with me if u would like???? Hey just an offer feel free to take it.
    Where did ur boat get flogged from??? If u ever catch'em give a kick from all of us who fish ok?

CJ

thanks chris will take up the offer never one to knock one back... the boat got taken from my old place at runcorn on nemies rd which is kind of a main road opposite a primary school. it happened in daylight hours like about 11 am.as usual no one saw anything. it was chained up to a big tree and also padlocked on the hitch.they cut both .....15.5ft boat gone, no insurance,havent heard anything, and the rest is history! > but if i catch them not only will they get a kick from "every fisho"(as you said!) but a nice sized base ball bat where there eyes used to be ha ha !
    cheers shano!

Hi Webby,
    Great idea mate!!!
    I'll have to throw the ball into Steves court as he's the boss round these parts, but I'll throw me support behind the idea.
    No doubt I will be talking to Steve in the next few days on the bog & bone so I'll bounce some ideas off his head.

Reddog. Mate we gotta go fishing occasionally . Did ok on the cod etc. Will post a report up & put some more details in the next Bush N Beach if I make the cut.

Moderators giving talks??? Crickey, have you seen our heads? Pretty ugly bunch we are. I'm game but I recon it might be everyone else showin me the good tips. 8)

On the subject of insurance etc, I'm pretty sure that it only becomes an official comp if money changes hands. Like I said, its Steve's call.

Cheers All,

Fitzy..
    Australian Lure & Fly Expo - Australia's largest ever gathering of Aussie lures under one roofwww.lureshow.com.au
    Australian Lure Shop - Get aussie made lures direct from the lure makers at www.australianlureshop.com.au

Brett_Finger

Not to keen on a comp but a fish is good!!!
    and i gotta agree with the Fitz, were not the smoothest folk on the eye.
    great idea for a great weekend!!!!!
    Hookin,Brett(The Big fella)

Great ideas, just make a decision soon as we are working out what do that weekend very shortly. Been tossing up between a Western rivers trip, or Wide bay area, possibly Inskip. Have to see how the money goes!!!

adrian

hi gang
    hows about on the beach at comslie on the brisbane river ( this is an idea only ) .a boat ramp nearby and it has bbqs and parklands for the kids . its a start lets see what everyone else thinks

anzac

What about the ones that can not drive the 12hours to have a fish with the rest of you? Why cann't we fish as well if you pick the time maybe a day we all could fish all across australia as we can now post pics of our catches say give everyone 1 week after the date to post pic's and this way invole everyone from the site? What do you all think?