Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations Fitzy - It's a boy

imported_admin

Congratulations Fitzy - It's a boy

Congratulations to Fitzy & Amanda on the birth of Darcy this morning, 10:50am on 11/11/01.

I'll let Fitzy fill you in with the finer details later. Apparently he was over legal length and a bag limit of one may be imposed

SHANE

Re: Congratulations Fitzy - It's a boy

Congratulation Gary&Amanda
    Here comes another one to the fishing clan
    # regards Shane

Its about time Fitz,well done mate.

Travis and Prue

Worth the wait for sure! Congratulations!!
    Russ and Katrina

Thanks for the well wishes folks.
    THe boy made the legal length of 50 cm so I didn't have to throw him back. Have imposed an "in possession" limit of one only!
    3.780 Kgs or 8 pound something in old engrish.
    Little bugger made me miss day 2 of the Stessl Family Bass comp at Somerset. Always next time I suppose.

Now I can go fishing more than an hour away from home.

Cheers,

fitz
    Australian Lure & Fly Expo - Australia's largest ever gathering of Aussie lures under one roofwww.lureshow.com.au
    Australian Lure Shop - Get aussie made lures direct from the lure makers at www.australianlureshop.com.au

Congratulations Garry and Amanda, by the way, was that 50cm fork length, or overall. Please tell me you didn't use the Boga Grip to weigh him.
    Dale

I fish because the little voices in my head tell me to

The_Walrus

Congrats Fitzy.

No need to tag him yet. Have to wait until he can get out of the play pen !!!

Luc

Quote Originally Posted by aussiebasser
    Congratulations Garry and Amanda, by the way, was that 50cm fork length, or overall. #Please tell me you didn't use the Boga Grip to weigh him.
    52 over all mate. Didn't weight him with boga grips, but used something similar to yank him out. That's gotta hurt!
    Now I can take off barra & cod fishin!

fitz
    Australian Lure & Fly Expo - Australia's largest ever gathering of Aussie lures under one roofwww.lureshow.com.au
    Australian Lure Shop - Get aussie made lures direct from the lure makers at www.australianlureshop.com.au

Mate - you fish so much I want to know when you had time to have a hand in making it! - (or whatever else you used)
    Congrats to both of you - I heard that there was no bag limit on these things unless you let some stranger with a pair of sizzors near your family jewels - it's got me - strange custom us white fellas have!

Dave ><>

Thanks Dave,
    Had the odd night at home in between trips. A bloke can't live of fish alone.
    Cheers,

Fitzy

Hey Fitzy

Congrats to you and Amanda.

Cheers

Derek

Scott

Hi Fitzy,
    Congratulations on your new arrival. I am sure it is a day you won't forget in a hurry. It will sure make remembering your son's birthday a whole lot easier. Talk to you soon.
    Regards
    Scott Natho

Thanks Scott.
    I definately wont forget the date OR time.
    11 minutes to 11:00 am on the 11th day of the 11th month 01.
    Geeez!! The mind boggles.

Cheers,

fitz

Congratulations mate.
    Steve

Congratulations Amanda and Fitz. #

You know that means taking your turn changing him in the middle of the night Fitz. #
    Not to mention washing, walking and burping and don't forget the words "Do you need a hand luv". #

Don't forget he's not just another up and coming fisherman he's a precious gift.

Christine #