Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Fishing Trip??

Fishing Trip??

Hi All,
    Have been talking to a few other Members & they have been suggesting a trip one weekend.
    So was left to me to post it.
    The plan is to have a day or evening fishing together(No competition) but a plain old fishing trip. Where Members can talk tactics have a drink or just explore a new area to them.
    Area to be decided by a majority who are interested.
    Those with Boats will have to be willing to take a Non-boat Member with them.
    So if your interested 4 Things needed from those interested.

1. Date (weekend) + Reserve Day (to cover weather).
    2. Boats and if you willing to take someone else with you.
    3. Location (Estuary or Bay).
    4. Day or Evening.

So there it is, If your interested put your info forward, If not so be it, you can only try. 8) ???
    Regards

Re: Fishing Trip??

Gday Webby,
    I'd be in that. I reckon the pin area would be good from early arvo bbq dinner and night fish through to early morning with a bbq brekky BYO sort of thing. Any weekend would suit me that isn't in September. Thats my 2 cents.
    Cheers LUke

Cremated_Reddog

Luke, the pin sucks. been there twice on 2 diff occasions and didn't get a bloody thing. go somewhere that the fish live

Cmon Dog this aint Newcastle. What you've been catching are fish but up here they only have 2 eyes he he

Brian

I agree with Luke on the format (BBQ + Night Fish). Any weekend will suit me , as long as there are a couple of weeks notice.

AJ

adriancorrea

Great idea Brian 8)
    But Id need atleast one months notice as I have to get time off work for that. you know I only get every third weekend off and now I have to work every sat

Tight lines
    Adrian

aquarius

No problem for me Brian as long as its not on a Sunday...As a suggestion how about Deep Water Bend Park on the pine river....5 bbq's there toilets..good deep water boat ramp...plenty of bank fishing spots and its close to the bay if people want to go that far out.
    Cheers Brent

Hi Webby , One and All
    I am still new to this group, But what about ( Clontarf )There is so muct more .
    A large Boat ramp, BarBque "s ,Toilets ,
    Good car Parking ,
    And maybe some Fish.
    I have a 3.85 meter Allycraft Boat. # # I would be happy to take someone # # ( A non smoker ) with me .Most times ok, but Its #a open boat so al nighter might not be good.
    But please include me in the list
    Harrya

Webby,

Sounds great, It would be good to catch up with a few faces. Don't really mind the venue but it's going to be hard to please everyone. I have a boat but dpending on which one I bring I may not have room but that will decide on the venue I guess.
    Count me in anyway.

Bugman

Webby,

Great suggestion !!!!

I have a few suggestions on a location, but it just depends on the time of year it will be held.

Any time between now and early September I would suggest the 'Pin' or the Broadwater. Jacob's well has just had a new Boardwalk built which would be a good 'Base' for such a Get-together.

If required I am willing to bring my Boat along which would provide room for one other person.

Day or night trip is fine with me.

Cheers
    Craigie

Looking forward to meeting all the Crew and having a few beers.

Hi Webby
    well you no me I'll be in it just for the fun you no my boat an I'll take one person with me no problems Esturary will be fine let the others pick the date
    Steve

Hey people,

I dont have a boat but i would love to go on a trip and meet up with a few people if there is a spare space anywhere.
    I havn't been signed up long since the site has changed, but i used to be on here abit . Even met up with 'Touchy' for an overnite trip a while ago. 8)

Jack_Lives_Here

Put me down as a starter Webby. Both Lukes and Brents suggestions sound good. I know the Pine but not the Pin but hey I don't mind travelling. I can fish 3 in my rig comfortably, so room for 2 more.

Hows this sound, Jacobs Wells Fish the Pin and surrounding areas. Saturday 10Aug 3.30pm New moon 9aug.
    low 5.00pm high 11.00pm
    Say BBQ at ramp, before we go and Breakkie when we get back, Ill buy the tucker you blokes fix me up , bring your own drinks.
    sort out whose taking who at BBq
    Boats bugman +1, Craigie +1, Webby +2, Dave +2, steve or adrian +1,
    most likely get a few more before date. How all this sound .

adriancorrea

That sounds great Brian
    I just checked the calendar and thats my weekend off.
    So count me in and Ill take my boat but I think superdave will problably be coming with me but I will let you know.
    What time sat???
    so I can arrange sat off.

Tight lines
    Adrian