Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Fishing Trip??

Re: Fishing Trip??

Hi All, Id suggest those will passengers depart, and those without hang around, as we still have a few rolling up without boats and will need a lift.
    regards

hey all,

Ive been away for a while, it seems the plan has changed? there was gunna be a bbq at jacobs well before we left for some fishing? So now instead of the BBQ at jacobs, its been moved to Crusoe Island?

Im a deffinate starter, but my uncle (he has the boat i will be in) dosnt have the internet, and i just wanted to get some definate info so i can print out and show him next week

If its still needed, i can bring a ..small.. bbq and gas bottle, probly only good for 4 or 5 people. ? but if its needed, ill bring it

Any idea for sure how many boats/people are comming? lol

gruntahunter

gday Ben ,mate looks like theres about 15 + boats plus passengers and Iknow of another 4 boats from my work that are gatecrashing lol.
    I think the bbq been arranged and were having it on crusoe , so just make ur way to there mate and u will find everyone.
    A lot of us has the new ausfish stickers on our boats now so we can be easily identified .
    Webby is preparing a list of names and call signs so we should be able to communicate ok.
    Hope this helps .

Hi All,
    Count me and Araby Dog in 4 the trip. Will bring 3 burner gas stove and fire wood. Looking forward to meeting all the other fishos going, should be fun.

Until then....

Dominator

Hi Guy's,

I have booked 'Lock - up' Car parking with/without Trailer for next Saturday night at Jacob's Well for the following Ausfish members -

Grunta Hunta
    Jaybee
    Snappyone
    Landy 1
    Wombat
    Bugman

and Myself (Craigie)

Payment in advance was not required.

I'm off to Fraser Island this afternoon and will not be back till Saturday.
    If anybody else requires secure parking, contact Blue Pacific Boat Hire at Jacob's Well and make a booking.

Cheers
    Craigie

gruntahunter

Thanks craigy....much appreciated m8......see u there

Ausfish Addict

Thanks also craigie

adriancorrea

Thanks here too Craigie

Webby, guys

Which side of crusoe island do we plan to camp at. - The huts and tiger mullet channel or the other northern side.

I'm a bit vague of that area myself but I guess I'll probably meet someone at the ramp on the way down.

What time is everyone planning to get to the ramp - about lunch time? -

PS I'm on my own now so have some spare room - still thinking of beaching fishing though if anyone is interested.

Bugman

good question.......lol

adriancorrea

Hi guys 8)
    Across from kallinga banks would have to be the nothern side of crusoe.
    Plus theres more room there for camping.

Tight Lines
    Adrian

Hi all
    i read this whenever i log on, green with envy, any way hope you all have a good trip, stay safe and tight lines.

PS if any one has a spare seat slip south across the strait and i am in( can supply gps to closest deep water port)

cheers to all

Only one day to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8)
    cheers jack

Ausfish Addict

Shouldnt that be one more sleep Jack... hope the weather fines up looking a bit grey today

To everyone going (lucky buggers)

Have an excellent time, don't worry about the elements(weather ref: camping) thats have the fun (more port )

Wish I was going!

Maybe I can catch up with everyone on the next outing ??? ???

Safe boating & Good fishing to all.

Cheers Lyndo

P.S. might see a few of ya's at the show