Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Fishing Trip??

gruntahunter

Re: Fishing Trip??

you little beauty....i finally get to see where all the fish at the pin get caught....i,m definately in and have boat but will probably have a passenger (one of my boys) .see you all there.

lol..i agree with Aquarius, how the .... are all these cars/boats/people going to fit at the jacobs well ramp

G'day all
    count me in. i dont have a boat but may be able to convince my partner in fishing crime who does, to come along. always keen to meet new people and have heaps of fishing fun. and im happy in fresh or salt, lure bait fly you name it and ill play. from experience there would be massive headaches trying to organise something like this to please everybody, so perhaps it should be something like a bimonthly get together and come if you can. we could rotate locations that way everybody would get a go
    anyway see you there
    cheers

Was this a success?

Lots of fish caught?

Sweetlip

Squire is in have Boat with heaps of room to spare. See you all there.

Ausfish Addict

I may be a starter (now that I am back on the water) with a probable passenger at this stage not definate due to work commitments. Will know closer to the day,(another fortnite) if so will prob take a small tent to pitch on cruso or there abouts to sleep.
    cheers.

8) 8) 8) 8)
    Being new at fishing could someone please help me.
    What sort of baits do we need to bring for the fishing trip,also
    will i need an esky if so what size would be best.
    Thanks so much everyone
    Wombat.

aquarius

Hi Wombat....To answer your bait question, Mate the choice is yours...How about some chook gut..mullet flesh..mullet gut...chicken breast..white pillies...WA pillies...prawns..frogmouth pillies..to name just a few....and yes bring your esky with ice so you can make up an ice and sea water slurry to keep your catch fresh.
    Cheers Brent

Hi All,
    Its been cancelled, just joking.
    With the hundreds going, was wondering if possible if someone can bring a portable bbq and bottle of course, will be having the bbq at Crusoe Is Sat Evening, before you all go a Hunting . If you can let us know, doesnt have to be huge, but big enough to cook for 200 . transport by boat can be arranged
    regards

Ausfish Addict

I have a small portable good enuff for cooking for at least 6 people at a time..if i dont go I can give it to wombat to take if he likes.. let me know
    cheers

Webby have we decided where on crusoe we will be set up. I can bring the following. firewood, 3 burner gas stove. Jaybee the portable barbie is a good idea would love to see you there though. If you cant make it we can arrange to pick it up. Regards marty.

To all planning on camping overnight,it would be a good idea if everyone brings a bit of firewood there is'nt usually much to be had on the Isl.><> ><>Touchy.

Ausfish Addict

no probs squire. At this stage I may be starting a new job which requires me to work sundays. On a good note i get 3 days of to fish

Guy's,

To everyone who is bringing a car with/without Boat Trailer, I will be contacting Peter, from Blue Pacific Boat Hire, etc at Jacob's Well to make a block booking in the locked compound.
    Who else wants a space booked in the lock-up for the Saturday Night. I highly advise it, there is some thieving scum down there at times !! I think the charge is about $4.00.
    I will need to know numbers reasonable soon. I am hoping to book and pay for it well before the event. Our group alone could fill the whole area !!

Cheers
    Craigie.

gruntahunter

Yeah mate ,definately book my car and trailer in thanks if you could .Obviously fix you up when we see you .thanks