Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New member

G'Day Ausfish members and guests..

I'm a new member (yesterday) just been looking around this website and thought I need to make a few observations....

Firstly, from what I have encountered I must say I've never read notes and chats from a more friendly, helpful and supportive bunch of people - Sensational... Well done to you fellow members and administrators of Ausfish!

I really look forward to being a member of this community and sharing a few tails for many years... #

Thankyou again...

Darryl (Sydney) #

PS
    If your a guest just browsing - Join. Look around its a great site... db

imported_admin

Re: New member

Darryl

Welcome aboard.

Thanks for the comments.

Welcome onboard Darryl.
    Cheers

Brett_Finger

Darryl,
    mate welcome abord, this is with out a doubt the best site around,seems we are luckey enough to attract the right people here,all good fisho's and eazy to get along with.
    Hookin,Brett

What Brett said....no big Egos around here. (except for Touchy ;-)

Welcome and stay awhile.

Regards, Randall.

Jack_Lives_Here

Gidday Darryl. Look forward to some reports from south of the border and some insider info on those blues. You know weaknesses etc tect etc.

Welcome Darryl,

Hope you get as much enjoyment and info as I have and your right it is a great site.

Regards,

THE BOMBER

gruntahunter

Welcolm Darryl, we always love to have another cockroach to make feel inferior, as they are..lol.
    I do believe we hold the STATE OF ORIGIN trophy and the SHEFFIED SHIELD (pura cup I mean)...have I forgotten anything.
    Anyway if you're a fisherman u must b ok so look forward to hearing from u, maybe u might be able to get up to Brissy some time and there will be an AUSFISH member who will accomadate u.

Fishhard - welcome!!
    You're right these guys really know their stuff!
    Welcome aboard! how far south are you? - Just over the boarder or more than 12 beers - sorry, not a good example, more than a few hours drive?
    I do a bit of casting around woyung mooball etc - from brissy tho.
    Anyway hope you find the site as worthwhile as the rest of us
    All I can add now is when you see the real light you'll move across the boarder in a northerly manner! (just kiddin!!)
    Look forward to southern reports!
    Scroman

Hi Darryl
    My first posting as well,and can only agree with you on your thoughts on this site.
    All the best.

gruntahunter

Welcome also to u Oneday

G'day Oneday!
    Hope you enjoy your membership - so many things to learn and offer on a very friendly, non judgemental site. The guys at Ausfish have done a top job with this site - the input from the members assists in maintaining the credibility and worthiness - look forward to your input and knowledge!
    Scroman.

Welcome to oneday and Darryl, I'm sure you'll find the site tops and you will have fun with everyone here.

Brian

welcome to you fishhard and oneday from brian66 in tassie....

welcome fishhard

Its good to see one more blues fisho in here 8). They (north of the border) that is may have the state of origin cup and the milk cup but then again if they did not win they would just blame the ref AGAIN. Naaaaaa all jokes aside they are a great bunch . And this is a great site .

cheers spinna