Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New member

Re: New member

Hi all
    welcome aboard oneday and to a fellow blues fisho's even though I live in Queensland the the only inferior side is that we the blues are letting them think this just to shoot them down in flames in 2003
    but yes it is a great site and we all help one another if possible so hope to here of some good reports from down in cockroach country 8)

Cheers
    Steve

Hi Darrel ,Oneday, And anyone els thats just joined the merry happy group Of fisho that frequent this site
    with all the storys about the one that just got away lol.
    and all the one's the got photo ect.
    you will no dout spend so much time reading here that you will get nothing els done, But what dose that matter when your injoying your self aey.
    Wellcome fellow fisherman and ladys,
    Harrya

Well your replies have just completely reinforced my original letter....

Thankyou for making me feel so Welcome....

No problem with the Blues updates boys.... although it maybe upsetting for you....

A mate of mine may soon be starting a business in Rocky (fingers crossed) Soooo theres a good chance you will see my ugly mug up there....

Hopefully some of us can meet up for a Schooner or two (Ooops Pot)....

Cheers, and Thanks again..

Darryl..

No need to say sorry mate they have got to learn that as southerners like our beer in bigger pots and we call them Schooners as well .I am a old southerner myself but Ive been weened on to XXXX and in found out why the call it that They could not spell Beer .LOL LOL LOL
    Hay Steve when are you going to put a spell check on this thing .
    Harrya

Hi their,

Im new too !

I love to fish and am glad Ive found this site.

When ive worked out how to scan photo's I will add some of my Snapper Shots. 8)