Thread: Tag n Realise

Tag n Realise

Can anybody in perth WA tell me where i can get hold of a tagging kit? i have wanted to start tagging for ages but i have never been able to find tags n the stuff i need.

Re: Tag n Realise

Hi addicted
    Iam the state tagging officer for tasmania, you will need to check the A.N.S.A web site and find a afiliated club in western aust and join that club and they will issue with some tags. There seems to be a problem with some tags being issued and never recorded as used( they are not designed to sit in tackle boxes.) I certainly am very happy to issue tags to the guys in tasmania as long as they are used correctly. If you have no luck send me a pm and i will see what i can find out for you
    cheers
    blaze

thank you blaze.. i have looked at the ansa site i was a member well a junior member 20 yrs ago but im in no club here in the wheatbelt .i fish every 2nd weekend tho and i want to tag my fish. please help .
    what is pm?

Addicted, PM stands for personal message. If you click on Blaze's name it will take you to where you can send a PM.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Dominator.

thanx dominator...

Suggest you contact Frank Prokop at RECFISHWEST. He is the EO for the peak recreational body over there.
    Number should be in the white pages.
    Vern

cheer's