Thread: F*cking jet skis

F*cking jet skis

can anyone tell me why a f*cking jet ski all of a sudden got a hold of my line and took all my line and lure whilst trolling in the pine river.
    he came across me but behind me about 10 metres away.
    i know they dont have props but do they have fins underneath them?
    i sooo wanted catch him in my 9 Hp tinnie and smash him up.

if they dont have a fin then the only way i can think of him catching it is if it caught around his body which would have made the lure catch him before he dragged all my line away.
    hope it was around his neck

chad
    > > > > > > > > >

Re: F*cking jet skis

Chad,

What has happened is that your line or lure has got sucked up into the jet of the jetski. They have what is called an impella, sucks water in & then pushes it out the rear. Thats how they create their thrust.
    Heath
    Gold Coast
    WWW.GCFISHING.COM

Here in Texas we are trying to get an open season on jet-skis. I think you should be able to shoot them and if you bring in a pair of handle bars as a bounty you should get a free tank of gas.
    tight lines
    Benny

The same thing happened to me a couple of years ago in the Southport broadwater. A jetski caught my lure and took my line and broke it. I did catch up with them when they pulled in to a beach. It was a female, but I let her know what I thought!

I have met one considerate jet ski rider once....but they are as rare as hens teeth.

Jeremy
    "The underlying spirit of angling is that the skill of the angler is pitted against the instinct and strength of the fish and the latter is entitled to an even chance for it's life."
    (Quotation from the rules of the Tuna Club Avalon, Santa Catalina, U.S.A.)

Apathy is the enemy

Jeremy,That must mean you've met Bugman. .Touchy.><> ><> ><>.

Thanks Fred. > >

I was hoping to stay out of this conversation.

Hye Brett, you can say you own a Waverunner and therefore do not qualify as a Jet ski owner.
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

How about all prospective Jet Ski buyers need to prove they are Fishermen before a purchase can take place.
    This should help eliminate some of the F%&K WIT ELEMENT !!!

Give me Beer, I'm getting agro again

Tight Lines (and not from being wrapped around a Jet Ski)

Craig.

Quite right Phil,

Chad/Craigie I'd happily wrap some fishing line around the odd throat of the odd ######## jet ski rider.

Did anyone see the footage recently of the guys on the Gold Coast killing those birds with their skis. They should be shot.

I'd encourage anyone who sees a jet ski rider being a real dick head - right down their rego number which is plainly visable and dob them in to Dept Transport.

They take allegations against jet ski riders very seriously - believe me. Although I'm happy to say I'v had no complaints made against me.

Bugman