Thread: 1st Grandchild

Barrymundi

1st Grandchild

I have called everybody I know and #I am now sending the picture to everybody.

My Grandson born today at 6:53

Name - "Coming soon"

Weight - 8lb 4oz

I am so excited

imported_admin

Re: 1st Grandchild

Congratulations on the new addition to the family. Trust Mum and bub are doing well.
    [smiley=laola.gif] [smiley=laola.gif]
    [smiley=balloon.gif] [smiley=balloon3.gif] [smiley=balloon2.gif] [smiley=balloon.gif] [smiley=balloon3.gif] [smiley=balloon2.gif] [smiley=balloon.gif] [smiley=balloon3.gif] [smiley=balloon2.gif] [smiley=balloon.gif] [smiley=balloon3.gif] [smiley=balloon2.gif] [smiley=balloon.gif] [smiley=balloon3.gif] [smiley=balloon2.gif] [smiley=balloon.gif] [smiley=balloon3.gif] [smiley=balloon2.gif] [smiley=balloon.gif] [smiley=balloon3.gif] [smiley=balloon2.gif] [smiley=balloon.gif] [smiley=balloon3.gif] [smiley=balloon2.gif]

Jack_Lives_Here

Top stuff bloke. Congrates to all [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

Big_Kev

All the best Barry, the little guy looks like a good deckie in the making to me.
    Cheers Kev.

Brett_Finger

Quote Originally Posted by Barrymundi
    Thanks Brett,

They will pick a name soon. He is only 2 hours old in that photo.

You receive your invite to Faust ?

I will be in Mapoon for 2 weeks before Faust. Work should let me go fishing at Faust also.
    Al,
    have herd nothing from Faust as yet,Jack (Erskine) rang the other day for a chat and he had nothing yet either,you got yours??
    Hookin,Brett

Brett_Finger

congrats Al !
    will have a beer with you at Faust in a couple of minths mate.
    Kindest regards to Mum and Coming Soon (strange name for a baby)
    Hookin,Brett

Barrymundi

Thanks Brett,

They will pick a name soon. He is only 2 hours old in that photo.

You receive your invite to Faust ?

I will be in Mapoon for 2 weeks before Faust. Work should let me go fishing at Faust also.

Strange name for baby or is that what the father said 9 months ago.
    Nice photo poppy looks like ones squeezing out of your butt or just uncomfortable holding babies, you get like that when you hold things you don't see very often , have seen the same look on your face with barra
    give Kenny and family our regards
    The codking family

Brett_Finger

Cody,
    Please pass our kindest regards on to you lovely wife and all those girls of yours.
    hope you ans all are in exceptional health and everything is great up there.
    Hookin,Brett - Nat & the wild ones.

Big Fella,
    Family growing at a rate of knots ,the better half doin fine ,how r u guys goin down there.Alls fine up here having a ball since i left the tackle trade , but still miss a few of the fellas.Hope to fish Faust this year so will catch up then
    regards Gary

CHEERS...you have dropped a Wonderful bundle...Hook/Line and Sinker...congratulaTions>>Hope all goes well [smiley=angel.gif] # 8)