Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fishing Club

adriancorrea

Fishing Club

Hi all 8)
    Stevedemon and myself have started a fishing club at my work (Club Rochedale).
    This is a family based social fishing club and anyone is welcome to join.

So if your interested come along to the first meeting at the club house on Monday 5th May at 7:30 pm.

1st floor
    Club Rochedale
    Underwood Park
    Underwood rd
    Rochedale

Hope to see you there

Tight Lines
    Adrian

Re: Fishing Club

ill be there with bells on. whats the focus/style of the club going to be, and dont say fishing
    cheers
    Michael Kelly

adriancorrea

Hi Landy
    I think I'll leave this one to Steve
    over to you Steve

Tight Lines
    Adrian

Hi all
    Michael in answer to your question we are trying to make it a Friendly, Family based Social Club, with all stlyes of Fishing and outings some of the categories will be {Rock & Beach}, {Estuary}, {Deep-Sea} & {Freshwater} Age groups will be Jnr's from 5 yrs to 12 yrs, Teen's from 13 yrs to 17 yrs and Snrs 18 & up but as things are I am only organizing things to start it will be up to the members from then on as to how things will go the idea's that have been put before you are only a guide line for all members to decide the same as it will be for all members to decide as to whom you all put on the Executive Committee.
    Oh and by the way plenty of fishing sorry just had to put this in 8)

As for Adrian leaving this one for me I'll fix his little red Wagon when I see him

Hope this helps for your answer but more will be explained on the night so Monday the 05/05/2003 7.30pm club Rochedale see you there

Cheers
    Steve #

Steve,

it is worth remembering in these times that accidents happen and people get sued. You need to get your club incorporated asap. This is supposed to give the club a legal identity and protects it board and members.

Good luck,

Jeremy
    "The underlying spirit of angling is that the skill of the angler is pitted against the instinct and strength of the fish and the latter is entitled to an even chance for it's life."
    (Quotation from the rules of the Tuna Club Avalon, Santa Catalina, U.S.A.)

Apathy is the enemy

Hi Guy's.

Sam (Araby_Dog) and I both live at Eight Mile Plains so having a local club sounds like a great idea.

We will try and get down there on the 5th May.

Cheers,

Dominator.

Sounds great, I have been meaning to join a club. I live at Eight Mile Plains also so a local club would be great.

Excuse my ignorace but what sort of fees are involved in this sort of thing?

adriancorrea

Hi KD
    Fees are $20 per year which $12:50 is for joining the fishing club and the other $7:50 is to join club rochedale as all members of the fishing club must be financial members of club rochedale.
    The cost of fishing trips will be disscussed by the commitee members and the members of the fishing club once we get up and running, so come along on the 5th and see what happens.
    hope to see you all there.

Tight Lines
    Adrian

Big_Kev

If it is still on I will be there .

adriancorrea

Hi all 8)
    Yep it is still on.
    Monday night 7:30pm.
    It will be interesting to see how many turn up, hopefully the start of a good club.

Hope to see you all there
    Adrian

adriancorrea

Hi all 8)
    Just bring it up front again
    Dont forget its this monday night

See you there
    Adrian

adriancorrea

Hi all
    Well we had our first meeting and its up and running.
    Thanks to all that turned up and to those who couldnt make it, hopefully we will see you there at the next meeting.

Tight Lines
    Adrian

Hi all you fisher persons,well the meeting was ok but could have been better if more people had attended but hopefully as time goes on more of you fisherpersons out there will also come as this is what has been needed in this area,if you cant come to the meetings how about comming along on Saturday Nites from about 6-30pm for the meat raffles.
    All the more the merrier and also talk about the ones that got away.
    Location for the raffles is the Club Rochdale "southernCross Sports Club,which is at the end of Rochdale Road,Rochdale.
    Hope to see some of you there,
    Wombat.

adriancorrea

Quote Originally Posted by wombat45
    Location for the raffles is the Club Rochdale "southernCross Sports Club,which is at the end of Rochdale Road,Rochdale.
    Hi all and wombat
    well I'll have to have a serious chat to that boss of mine.
    She could have let me know that the club had changed address and name

The club is called Club Rochedale
    Southern cross sports club is our sister club
    Our address is

Club Rochedale
    Underwood Park
    Underwood Road
    Rochedale

It is at the end of Underwood Road,
    Thats about the only thing you got right Wombat
    Our meetings are on the first Monday of each month at 7:30pm
    and our raffles are on Saturday nights from 6:30pm.
    Hope to see you all there.

Tight Lines
    Adrian

PS: Hope you sell lots of tickets at this other club Wombat lol

Snappyone,
    I just copied what is written on my card, sorry if i got it wrong just trying to get more people along.
    Wombat. ??? ??? ??? ???.