Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bulimba Creek - What was it?

Ausfish Addict

Re: Bulimba Creek - What was it?

Gunna
    No worries - but wait till I am at the Coast just after Christmas
    does this mean you don't want to know us or do you mean wait till you get back.
    cheers
    Joe.

Okay gunna..I have you pegged...we had a lot of laughs at The Pin in those days..rowing those bloody dinghies around...and a few chuckles behind the towboat. I cannot better you but I was a member of CHBAFC also..can remember some of the shenanigans on those buses to and from Jacobs Well & Caloundra etc. Now if my memory serves me correctly...you are a chippie by trade..your initials would probably be T.M..you have an older brother..R.M..a younger brother..C.M and I think there was a sister also...Oh..I forgot the jnr. after your initials..am I correct???

Geeze..I wonder if I am still banned from the Camp Hill pub..they had no sense of humour back then..I only hit the guy a couple of times.

Close Pinhead. If you are talking the Martin boys - then I lived almost across the road. I still have the old bream rod they built me - and the Alvey I used with it.

Initials are PE.

Quote Originally Posted by jaybee
    Gunna
    does this mean you don't want to know us # or do you mean wait till you get back.
    cheers
    Joe.
    Joe - I live in Sydney but will be up on the GC just after Chrissy.

dammit gunna..I was thinking the Martins...cannot work out your name now...more clues..LOL. if you were in the fishing club I would know you..but the initials do not ring a bell at the moment.

This is all a little scary, none of you had worked any of this out before now??? Should we start up another belmont fishing club, I live at tingalpa, suits me
    Joel
    Fishing for the thrill, not for the kill