Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: M&G !!! 21 - 23 NOV at BP Dam !!!

Re: M&G !!! 21 - 23 NOV at BP Dam !!!

you might be safe Randall, just sleep on ur back just kidding, hope to see ya there mate, and if you dont show up, i hope u have a great B'day

Tim

O.k crew, everybody getting set to go

Hope we all have a safe trip up, if anyone has difficulties or questions, I'm contactable by Mobile Phone on 0423 768 112. It's not my phone, but I will be travelling with it's owner.
    The other option would be to leave a message with the management at Yallakool Tourist Park by ringing 41684746, I'll check Saturday morning for any messages.

Seeyaonthedam

Cheers
    Craig.

Prof.Gilbert,Betty wasn't coming till she heard about the birthday,gunna go & pack her RIGHT NOW 8)I think theres a fire ban on so cant light all your candles,besides it might just set my glass of green up in flames. .Cheers T.><>.

Last post on this from me. I'm leaving for BP at 8am tomorrow morning and Craigie and I will have some sort of camp set up by lunch. We will be as close as possible to camp kitchen as we can get. (power power for the game). Big white tarp with a couple tents around it - you can't miss it.
    Zeeke - bring that aerial - we'll work something out.
    We could be on the water tomorrow afternoon so hang around - have a beer when we dock.
    Can't wait.
    Sav

Randall, you should be safe with touchy Sat night. After he has a couple of green deaths - off to sleep I think.

Looks like Zeeke Jack and Steve arriving Midnight Friday - keep a beer cold for us - I'll be ready for it after the drive from the Gold Coast!

Cheers
    Steve.

all we need now is someone to rock up with a heap of Ausfish stickers to mark all the boats that dont have one yet.. like mine

Tim

Would like to thank the guys who organised the M&G it was a great event, was good to meet a few people and put faces to names and was a great weekend.. cept for watchin the Wallabies get done the fishing was slow.. until today when everyone but 3 boats pissed off back to shelter and the fish came on the bite, Steve and I managed 2 really nice bass, 41 and 45cm.. i brought them home, gonna give them a tryout on the BBQ tonight.. so thanks again.. and hope to see you at the next M&G

Tim

Our first one for the day on Saturday. About a 42cm Bass held up by Luke Kerkow.

Would have liked to have come out again today but felt hungover all day after our work Christmas party Saturday night.

Luke with his nice 46cm Bass. Ended up with about 10 for the session.

And a nice Golden for me.

Nice fish Smithy geez iam peed of that i could not make it. Maybe next time ill get up there and meet some of you blokes went out to cressbrook caught 9 bass not as good as them ones.
    Cheers Michael

did you guys stick that tag in the bass or was it there already... nice fish. i was on the goldie all weekend. would loved to have come out and had a fish next time.

G'day Smithy, some nice picts there mate, you did better then us, we didnt get onto the fish really until sunday morning, between 5am and 8am we scored 5 bass and a yella.. all we got on saturday was a big bloody jewfish, heres the picts of our fish http://www.ausfish.com.au/cgi-ausfis...num=1069574332

Tim

Well done on the photo's Zeeke, and thanks heaps for having me on your boat - I had a top time Lots of stories and lots to learn. I am taking a course in Bloodknots 101 I am sure that will help my catch rate

It was great to finally make it to a M&G - greetings again to all I met and hope to see you again soon at the next one!

Cheers
    Steve.

Hi all, it was a great M&G and great to catch up with everone.
    Sorry Zeeke, the rain dragged us back in. We had landed and released 4 nice bass (and Webby got another one) but soon as the rain started they dropped off.
    Our camp site and swags etc were drenched so after the long clean up we decided to call it a weekend. Knew you were still out there and probably doing ok.
    I landed 8 fish (all good fish) with a PB on my 53cm bass (webby has the pic - but seeing its a fresh water fish he may not post it). Also a 49cm yella which was close to my best.

Got a couple shots but all 1.3mb - still working out how to reduce them.
    Be more on this I'm sure.
    Had a ball and I'll be back to BP soon.
    Regards
    Sav