Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: M&G !!! 21 - 23 NOV at BP Dam !!!

Re: M&G !!! 21 - 23 NOV at BP Dam !!!

Craig
    I'll get you a couple SMAK 19's in dark colours for the rod holders. Having some success with them at BP. Still having trouble getting the BB's - that guy would be on a fortune if he would start makinfg a few more (although I will have another look around next week).
    Talk to you next week.
    Sav

Sav,

If you get a couple of Blitzies can you pick up at least one for me please. I'll fix you up at BP.

By the way I'm picking up a heap of voodoos this week and will bring them up to BP for those that have been struggling to get their hands on these great lures. I think you'll be very very pleasantly surprised by the price.

Bugman

Big things are afoot for BBs. Stay tuned. Not sure if it is public knowledge yet.

These directions are for folks comming from Brisvegas, south side. #You north side folks will meet up with the roads somewhere. ( probably take the Woodford, Kilcoy route to Yarraman )

Take Ipswich Road west outta Brisbane, and then the ESK turnoff leading to Fernvale. #Continue on Brisbane Valley Hwy, past Toogoolawah. An intersection past Harlin, go left to YARRAMAN, #then head to NANANGO..Don't go to Kingaroy.

Take Burnett Hwy to MURGON / GOOMERI, #take Murgon / Barambah Road ( about 37k's from Nanango ).

8 k's up the road look left for turn-off, either Glenorvale, Narayen or Lake Barambah Yallakool Tourist Park.

And you should be there. #Drive around looking lost and we'll find you.

All up, about 240k's from Brisvegas. 3 hrs easy going.

Phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

If your a Northsider and take the Caboolture Kilcoy route, travel time will also be about 3hrs. I usually go this way from Wynnum, takes me about 3 and a half hrs when I tow the Boat.

Craig.

how about from the sunshine coast??

Tim

Good Question Zeeke !

I've had a quick look at the referdex (Country Link QLD), but I'm still not sure which way is the shortest. You have the option of going North through Gympie, then out through Kilkivan and Goomeri, but without looking at a larger Map showing distances between towns it's hard to tell which Route is shortest (naturally the other option is to go south then out through Kilcoy etc).
    It's certainly worth investigating a bit further, either way should be a quicker trip than for of us 'Brisvegans' !!!

Craigie.

Cheers Craigie, i got myself a permit today.. a yearly.. even got a discount too.. !! go blue pension card

ill checking the list and checking it twice, to see if its naughty or nice.. and getting to that dam to catch my first freshwater fish in 13yrs

Tim

Zeeke
    Think you will find the route via Gympie is the quickest. Generally less traffic esp if you are travelling on the Friday.
    See you there.
    Sav

Sorry guys Blitz Baggers are off the market up here. Smithy is right, there are new developments regarding the Blitz Bagger lure and I will tell you at the M&G - ie if somebody up there doesn't tell you first.
    Smithy - its pretty common knowledge around the Toowoomba fishos I think.
    Sav

well after talking to Vertico, due to him working and stuff, we'll be up there on saturday, getting there around sun up hopefully and fishing all day hopefully.. anyways, will let ya know if anything changes

Cheers
    Tim

looks like its sunday zeeke boy

Little Children & Old Ladies,BE VERY FRIGHTENED,THE TOUCHMAN COMMETH TO BP .Cragie don't take any notice of Bugman trying to snivel his way into your boat,the first two trips with you should be for the worst two freshwater fishos & Webby & ME are by far the two top blokes there,Brett is a far far poor third .Touchy.><> ><> ><>.

Run... RUN AWAY!! Touchy will catch no fish all day then go and sink your boat with one mother of a cod and a giant freshwater stingray will steal his big white grub!

Hopefully cya there Sunday Touchy

Tim

Geez Fred,

And I was going to take you for a ride at 100km an hour on the jet ski - but now you've gone an upset me. Well I think I'll still take you for a spin but not on the seat - I'll tie you to the end of the ski rope and see if that aging frame of yours skims across the surface the same as one of your plastics

Brmmm Brmmm

Bugman