Thread: Great Stuff Reefmaster & Agnes Jack!!

Great Stuff Reefmaster & Agnes Jack!!

1. Was watchin telly last night and just happened to see throught the fuzzy blur of Briz31 a fishing show with Thommo on it..watched a bit longer and heres Tony"Agnes Jack" in the show..Was all about fishin etc in 1770 ... .. A lot better watchin then any of the other garb thats on at night ..Should be more of it.. Any how ... Just here to congratulate "Agnes Jack" For being a TV star......

2. I stumbled home this arvo to find a Bush n Beach in my letter box " An early Xmas Gift from the missus" to find on page 4 that Greg " Reefmaster" is now writing in the mag... Good read greg .. looking forward to seeing more in the future..

Looks like some Ausfishers are goin up in the world of fishing....

Re: Great Stuff Reefmaster & Agnes Jack!!

Gday Adam
    thanks for the comments mate hope all enjoy the reports. New concept for me so i hope it can only get better from here on. The weather has made it hard to write the first report but managed ok
    Cheers Greg

www.wickedfishing.com.au The place for wicked fish pics, articles and DVD's. Your ultimate reef fishing DVD "Double Island Point & Beyond" on sale now.

Cheers Adam
    They couldnt have picked worse weather for the show though, made it very hard to come up with any decent fish. I suppose I should be thankful we caught what we did. Had a great time doing it though, got some great laughs out of old Thommo
    Tony

Sorry Tony, didn't see Briz 31, in fact never see it !

And to Greg, so far so good,

Phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Personallly I was very impressed with the melons on those holding fish in the BP fresh story. WE EVEN HAD COLOUR.

There was one very very good looking angler who stole the show - and no Sav or Craigie - it wasn't either of you [smiley=angel.gif]

Thanks Brian

Bugman