Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: WHY MEN HATE TAKING WOMEN FISHING

WHY MEN HATE TAKING WOMEN FISHING

After a recent argument with Mr always right , I decided to ask him why he detests taking me fishing, his response was because us WOMEN are annoying and impatient....well sorry but isnt the whole idea of fishing to catch something of course if you've been in a boat with a hot sweaty male for 5 hours and your covered in prawn and heaven knows what else, wouldnt you be impatient if you havent caught anything....so much for Mr always right knowing the best fishing spots, rigs, lures, bait etc.....I wanna know if any other chickies or males think the same....

Re: WHY MEN HATE TAKING WOMEN FISHING

Nah Babe , your Mr. always right is GAY ,accept it!!

Your mission ,should you choose to accept it ,is to convert him!!

Please don't send in any reports......

Hi there Starfish girl, not all of us hate them on board. Chickie babes on board are great in my opinion they can keep the bait fresh and keep the coldies coming for us and also they do a nice BBq. Some even look great in bikinis. lol.

Big_Kev

Sounds like you don't get it.
    If you go fishing and don't catch a thing and it don't matter.
    As long as you get away from the rest of the world.
    Catching fish is a bonus, and if you get a big one it gives you bragging rights.

well yes I'll agree with all those comments, it is great to just get away from everything but to come home slightly tanked after a few hours in the boat and a few fish in the esky aint so bad either.....

I'll get shot for this, but I go out for the piece and quite. The Mrs doesnt see me much during the week, so wants to talk the whole bloody time we are out

Your right on the money Kev, the fact that some men just like their space, be it only a few hours fishing.
    Its only Taken my minister of war and finance #15 years to work that out. lol #

LOL mine answers to "grumbles"

I like fishing with my wife. Firstly she's a good fisher person and I try to encourage her. How can I not like her after letting me buy a new Fisher plate tinnie the one year and then them a 12 v punt the next. Our holidays start tommorrow and we're going to Monduran to try her new reel out it's an ABU Torno 3006HSI. Fish with ugly smelly blokes NO WAY!!

lol...your holiday sounds great, my bf bought me a new rod and reel just before xmas, still not sure if it was really intended for me or him as Ive hardly used it, and havent caught anything on yet it, unfortunately hate to admit it but he is a better fisher than I am, a little more practice and Ill have him in the bag.......

Where are you doing your fishing? There is a fish out there with your name on it and it should happen soon!

only problem with women in a boat is if they out fish you or they take your attention off fishing. always happy to have them on a trip make good deckies

nah, my missus talks too much to come out with me,she;ll be tellin her friends my secrets and they would tell thier friends BLA BLA BLA.So if i did take her out id take her to a crap spot at a crap time with crap bait.
    so maybee your better half isnt useless,JUST SMART

Women. Fishing. Those two words do not belong in the same sentence. Since just after I bought the 20' boat until now rule number 1 on any boat I own is: NO WOMEN.
    The incessant noise can almost drive one to take the horrid step of diving overboard and never returning.

well I have to say......WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???? women and fishing belong in the same sentence since when did fishing become a one sex orientated recreation....fishing can be for women and men, I enjoy fishin as much as the next man and Im sure other women do as well....ok sometimes its ok for the fellas to get out on their own, have their male time and what not but we arent just there to get ya beers and bait, we like to have a good fish too, and if we just happen to outfish ya then you will just have to try a little harder next time.....