Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: WHY MEN HATE TAKING WOMEN FISHING

Re: WHY MEN HATE TAKING WOMEN FISHING

Sorry Marcus - all married, engaged or otherwise taken.

You fellas don't know what you're missing. My darling helped me pack the car the other night, including food and drink.
    When we got out to the fishing spot she caught the bait, as usual, my daughter got her first shovelly, 4kg on 4kg line and she's only 12. I took her out to Corroboree 12 months ago, got her up at 4am, got home at 7pm her only complaint all day, she didn't get her first barra. My darling wife's bragging right of the day was the first barra 20 yards from the boat ramp.
    If she gets first fish we all get fish, if she doesn't get first fish we get bugger all. As for talking my best mate reckons I can out talk any female you've ever met!!
    I've had to give up wearing my bikini, my wife reckoned it didn't match my heels!!!!
    Regards
    Grant (Ezmay)

to go fishing is devine, even if you don't catch anything!

C'mon guys #,you get a fine of "up to $7500" filleting at sea ,and not chopping off the pectoral..#[smiley=devil.gif] [smiley=devil.gif] [smiley=behead.gif] [smiley=hanged.gif]

So buy 'em a filleting knife for mothers Day ,b'day',anniv. ,next week , and take 'em fishing ,and keep reminding 'her #[smiley=devilish.gif] ' about all those awful smells at home , and go for the 'jail' option for a bit of peace-n-quiet with ya mates !! [smiley=freak.gif] [smiley=iloveyou.gif] [smiley=devil.gif]

Well,

We've just come back from Monduran and had a great time. No barra but some rather aggressive bass. The latest is the my wife and I are going to Weipa for a fishing trip. It's to celibrate my 40th birthday. She said it's something she's always wanted to do so a guided trip up there will be excellent. All we need is a bit more casting practice.