Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: HAD A GUT FULL

Re: HAD A GUT FULL

the boat ramp WILL be free that is a promaise as it is for port macquarie and they are closeing one down to do this one

but i hate trying to sing the praise of the NSW fishers detp.
    and they go and spent the holders of a RFL money on some stupid study to see if the fishing is better or worst in one river to another! $365 000.00 WHAT A WAIST!
    they do limited good out and with MY and other RFL holders money then do some thing SOOO stupid as this
    if these MORONS in this fisheries dept. (of who have probly never fished a day in there pitiful lives) stuck to how the RFL was sposed to work eg:take our money to improve our fishing by helping water ways back to there pristin envoronement and lessing the presure on the fish i belive it would work but not by waisting money [smiley=angryfire.gif]
    it sure isn't makeing me feel like buying another fishing licence when it is due again! [smiley=furious.gif]
    as for the road well HMMM
    how long have they been building this duel carageway!

Mate ,tis free ,tis good ,and so it should be even in areas closer to sid-a-knee ,which i think is shutting one or 2 ,or trying to be 'restricted' by hours anyways.

p.s. mate,mate,mate ,if you 'legally' HAV-TA buy one ,buy it for your kids sake [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

illegally ,Gazza won't ,prefer to be a 'criminal'....

yep your right on that the loacal councils are shutting them down saying that they are not responiable for them
    limited hours because of breakins and noise polution and bs like that!
    makes me glad i don't live there anymore!
    by the way i go for the toads i was born in brissie and lived their for about the first 3 years of my life

Your a Maroon !!...... no wonder ya make a bit o sense in ya posts!!

KR
    Gazza

ta mate !!!

Gazza #55 - X% bream/snapper/tailor/etc if X=0 that would be acceptable . The carp/roo/pig inclusions would be a good thing too, but probably not financially viable for them.

Argonautical #58 - Even if you could afford to do that you would probably find another pro would start dropping his pots there after a while.
    #60 - The first 6 pages were kind of on subject and some suggestions/solutions were being put forward.

Steve #64 - I don't have a clue on registration breakups, but just guessing, Trailer rego I assume would be applied to road maintainance which might extend as far as ramps? and boat rego may go toward ramps, navigation aids, jetties, dredging etc. Playing devils advocate, not all fishermen have boats and not all boaties are fisherman so I don't know that you could argue that any boat rego monies is meant to go toward fisheries.

Fisheasy #66 - form letters are pretty standard features in a lot of govt decisions where they may ask for submissions from interested parties. If they got say 140 letters you would probably find 110 are probably form letters. Form letters are probably better than nothing, but someone taking the time to have have their own say probably carries a lot more weight.