Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: NQ M&G Cardwell... REPORT

SNELLY

Re: NQ M&G Cardwell, weekend 21st 22nd FEB???

Where should we get things started for the M&G

How about

Saturday

7-00 am #- Meet at Boat Ramp at Cardwell Marina

2-00 pm return to Ramp and go to Sunrise Village - Set up #
    # # # # # # camp or check into accomadation#

3-00 pm Time for XXXX appreciation plus boat comparision
    # # # # # # and discussions on all things fishing - This will #
    # # # # # # allow people who may just want to come along and
    # # # # # # #meet others to know where to find us.

# Not sure what is likely to happen after this

how far is it north of t'ville in time?

Roughly 1hr 30min from Townsville to Cardwell

Ausfish Platinum Member whiteman's Avatar

Tides for the weekend (based on Townsville). The red line denotes the 1.6m I need to get out of Rollingstone Creek.

Sounds great depending on work commitments

whats the go with booking accom each do your own or what I will just roll out a swag but I might go there friday night

SNELLY

Krazy,

Probably best each make their own arrangements as some will not be sure until very close to the time and some may want to camp some may want a cabin etc

The Ph Number is 40668550

It's now Called Cardwell Beachcomber Village - It is located on the Northern End of Cardwell on the righthand ( Beachside) side heading north

I'm headed down there this afternoon with the family for the long weekend and the weather is looking pretty good - a bit of rain - but light winds so look out Trout and Tuna

See you there

JON

Ah good to see a few people are coming to cardwell. Should be a fun weekend. I agree with jon everyone can just organise there own accomodation. I will most likely get there friday night to set up camp ready for the next morning. Im not sure yet but i think the misses is starting to talk me into selling the boat again, if it is sold by then does anyone have a spare spot on board for me? I can cover my share of all costs.
    TimNQ

Tim if you sell it you can grab as seat on mine.

Robbo

Ah cheers rob, appreciate it. Will keep you posted on what happens with it.
    Tim

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can't sell your boat!!!!!! Was looking forward to having a fish with ya! O well, I got room on mine for when i in Tville if you do sell it. Have to get you out for a fish.
    Southwind SF20 'Piscatoreous'
    Savage 14ft tinny "About Time'

well maybe as an idea anyone who is going to camp should mention that it is for an ausfish fishing weekend so that atleast the camp sites are close to each other makes it easy for a chat yes/no?

Yea dan i know its sad but there isnt much i can do. If it were my choice i would keep it. However i may still have it for another couple months depending how long it takes to sell. We will deffinettly get out and do some fishing though whether it be 2 boats or 1. Always keen on getting on the water
    Krazy im not sure about this park but i think if we are camping then we can setup camp anywhere in the appointed area. I will give them a call tomorow and see if its possible to keep a section of space free for the ausfishers so we arent split up by people, im not sure of our chances but it is worth asking.
    I will let yous know what they say tomorow.
    Tim

I'm as good as there. #Look out for "Hot Chilli." #Possibly towing Mrs Nonibbles and Kid Nonibbles too.
    Oh, I have a friend who usually comes fishing with me - He's a chef! #I hope he can make it.

Cheers!
    Paul
    Any fishing is good fishing (should probably say Any fishing is...probably going to be illegal soon)

Funny thing - distance. When I was in Sydney 40km was too far. But in NQ not too many people shrug their shoulders at anything up to 400km! I guess its because we're in heaven up here!
    Any fishing is good fishing (should probably say Any fishing is...probably going to be illegal soon)