Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: next SEQ M&G?

Re: next SEQ M&G?

Having a squiz at the forecast at Thursday night. The predicted situation for SUNDAY is w/sw 10 -15. That's fishable. Don't know if the seas will have abated by then though?

So at this stage, I'd call a SUNDAY M & G. At the very least, the BBQ at La Balsa Pk is ON !

everyone still up ?

Phill 8)
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

be there with bells on

searaider

Hi Phil ,
    If your still planning a BBQ Sunday ,I'll probable leave the boat at home & just drive up for the Afternoon and say Gooday to the Guys & Gals .
    What time do you estermate that the BBQ may start ?
    Is there any way to Identify the group ?

Peter
    Searaider 2

ill be there i think... heh.. ofcourse i will be!

Tim

yes i shall be there!! looking at the report now it is saying that those winds are going to swing NE saturday arvo and drop to 15-20 knots by night time, then swing W/NW saturday night and blow like that on sunday... if so the swell should back off pretty quick so sunday morning could be worth a fish! i will chech the weather report tomorrow and i will be able to give you all a swell report tomorrow arvo

Have to work sunday, good luck fellas. Phill have a coldy for me Is anyone fishing next week if the weather comes good, monday or friday are looking good for me.

OK, #in ya refidex, you'll see La Balsa Pk is situated East of the car park at the Sth Ramp, at Mooloolaba. #ie:- #opposite side of the river to the Yatch Club.

Ausfish will be there with a stand alone BBQ ( so we can use it at our leisure ). #Table and chairs. ( sorry no Banner ).

I'll be the one answering the mobile ph number :- 0419 020 697.
    Time to eat is about 1pm ( I'll be there from 12 ). #Feel free to drop in anytime. #

Contact Zeeke here or in his web site if you want to do a river fish in the Morning. #Offshore is still unsure. By the way, this is for SUNDAY.

Anyone needing lifts or want / need crew, better post now and get it sorted.

[move]<>< #<>< #<>< #<>< #<>< #<><[/move]

Cheers # Phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Morning and Afternoon is ur best bet on river.. i usually hit the water around 3:30am and fish around the trawlers till 9am.. then head up river into the natural stuff, theres a few things to dodge tho if your using a larger boat, up past the 2 main bridges (McKenzies and the Motorway) about 800 meters up after passing the 3 navigational drums there is a small island to the left, keep to the right side in the main river channel all the way till you get to a man made rock wall, then your navigation is pretty much the same all the way the rest of the river.. the reason for keeping to the right side is, the bottom is shallow and turns into 500 meters of rock bottom, and we dont need anyone smashing props but considering how the conditions are, i recommend fishing around the canals and up near the small sand bars near the mouth.. the fresh should flush the fish down river and pack them up, possibly providing some hot fishing!

Tim

If anyone needs a crew im ur man.

Cheers