Thread: DARWIN

scott_b

DARWIN

Gday Darwin fishpeople.
    I'm going to Darwin for a weeks holiday on the 21 march. I live in northern NSW so I would really appreciate if anyone could show me a bit of Darwin fishing.
    I have my own gear and don't mind paying my way.
    Big thanks wamjam

Re: DARWIN

Mate, give me a call on 0438 876 866 when you get up here, the tides look good for the harbour barra for the first part of the week.
    Ian

scott_b

Thanks for the reply iank ,I'll give you a ring early next week if thats OK.
    Thanks mate wamjam

no worries, make it in the evening as I will prob be out fishing and the coms are crap the moment you are out of sight of Darwin.
    Ian

Brett_Hoskin

Is there still enough water around for culvert fishing?

Try the upper reaches of the Adelaide river(if you can get in)

Blue pools.

Doctors gully for Milkfish.

I want to get back up there

Darwinites.
    Keep a close eye on ya grog supplies.Wamjam has been known to have an odd ale.
    Dont show him too much as he is trying to beat a record set by a poor ol pensioner!!!!!!! [smiley=furious2.gif] [smiley=furious2.gif] [smiley=laola.gif] [smiley=laola.gif] [smiley=laola.gif]

It will be a dry day out with me as I have a no grog rule in my boat, plenty of water and cordial tho.
    Ian

Hey,
    Just harrassing him.......just dont verify any barra over 15kg an everything will be ok.

No worries, have'nt caught one over 13.6kg myself yet, have a look at saltwater photos under first big barra, mate got that one fishing with me 2 weeks ago.
    Ian