Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: NEXT NQ M&G WHITSUNDAYS

Re: NEXT NQ M&G

ah bugger i shouldnt have told you, now lucinda is running a tie with whitsundays.

NQCairns

Robbo wrote
    Ron , Scott, pistols at dawn to see who has to swim. I am sure there will be plenty seats to go around.
    I will ski behind that race boat of yours, you wont even know I was there . I voted Lucinda, whitsundays I would prefer, love exploring, it would be a 9 hour road trip from Cairns?

Quote Originally Posted by NQCairns

I will ski behind that race boat of yours, you wont even know I was there . I voted Lucinda, whitsundays I would prefer, love exploring, it would be a 9 hour road trip from Cairns?

Hahaha nice but if you want to do that can we soak you in tuna oil for a night and stick some tebbles in your arse.

Is only 6.5-7 hours trip nq, think of poor krazy on our last trip

NQCairns

I have not heard of that technique Tim must be a Townsville thing The mother in law technique??.The trebles would have to be barbless and stainless? you need more fishing trips away.

the drive is not the problem its towing a boat that makes it hard.
    another idea what about a plan
    1. cardwell (feb)done
    2. whitsundays/prossy for the freshies(april)
    3. lucinda(june)
    4. bowen fishing classic (sept)
    5. townsville (nov)

this way everyone gets a go somewhere a bit closer.
    one north ,one south
    what do you think?

SNELLY

Krazy, so you want to go to Cardwell this weekend for the Feb one then ?

ok that was put up there as my idea for the years plan 1. all ready done

SNELLY

Mate,

Sorry just being a smart A

The Prosy Dam one could be good and we could well get a fair few of the Southerners if they get plenty of notice.

SNELLY

snelly I understand
    with airlie anyone wanting to fish the dams could and anyone wanting to fish the islands can and just meet up later or have sat on the islands and sunday for faust as the early or late sessions are the best

or pick a long weekend and do Monday recovery! (Yeh, I'm still buggered. Big sook)
    Any fishing is good fishing (should probably say Any fishing is...probably going to be illegal soon)

Needmorerum

Just to prove that I am in the newby profile, what the heck is an M&G. I'm thinking along the lines of Meet and Greet?? Sorry for passing on the lack of IQ. Hopefully it won't rub off on any of you.

SNELLY

Hardcorr,

You are exactly right - Yes Meet & Greet - Just a get together to [smiley=gossip.gif]meet new people and share ideas [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

Guys I'm staying in Cairns this weekend but nothing else concrete yet. Will let you know.
    Cheers, Mark.

Do we have a date set for this yet? i want to get in early for some cheap flights.
    Tim

SNELLY

Ok, Looks like its pretty much 50/50 so what I'll do is propose a couple of dated for Lucinda and I'll let Krazyfisher look after the Prosy proposal.

I would like to suggest either March 20 & 21 or April 17 & 18. I have an alteria motive here as these tides are the same as the Hinchinbrook Barra comp. One draw back is that both of these dates have quite low low tides and the ramp can be a dicey on big lows as well as it is difficutl to even get back to the ramp at times right on low tides. Probably April would be my lick as the low tid is 2-15 on Sat and 2-30 on Sunday .

What do others think ???

SNELLY