Thread: help needed to buy new fishing rod..

Gorilla_in_Manila

Re: help needed to buy new fishing rod..

Quote Originally Posted by mookie
    it must be good lah.. Im staying in Singapore
    tks huh......... #
    Good lah!
    Thanks huh!

Did you really need to say you are staying in Singapore?

Probably best you say what brands and models are available in Singapore, then someone can say, OK LAH!

Cheers
    Jeff
    PS or maybe they can say, "Why you so like that one, huh? Don't do like thaaaaat! How to say? ... you get this one lah!"

Just jokes! Better to check what brands are there and the model also, then somone can say ok. I saw shakespear ugly sticks in Malaysia, but up near the Thai border. 4 sure they are in Singapore also, so if you don't get any other advice, go that one lah.

help needed to buy new fishing rod..

hey guys. i need your help. Im looking for a 5 to 6 feet deep sea rod.. no preference for the brand but of cos it must be good lah and affordable.. but i have 1 problem. Im staying in Singapore and i need to present this rod to my friend as a gift. if i were to buy from Singapore and send it over, it would be veri expensive. im looking for shops in Brisbane where they do have door delivery services. have sent a numerous email for enquires.but none reply. Can someone assist me?
    as im busy working, i would appreciate if you guys can guide me along or advise me by sending email to me.

if you guys dun mind, please send email to
    junior@miracle.com.sg
    and do cc a copy to
    ducatimonster_13@hotmail.com

tks huh.........

im sorri ! i know nothing about fishing.So i need someone to assist me. hopefully there is one kind soul out there who can assist me. I realli need it urgently!!!!

Mookie

I get the impression that the rod has to be deilivered to an australian address ????

If so where in australia ???

Cheers
    Mark