Thread: Thanks Heaps Tony.

Thanks Heaps Tony.

Just got back from Baffle and not a lot to report. The muddies were in plague proportions and averaged 10 to 12 a pot each time. "Only one legal" >for the entire trip. Fishing was ordinary with mainly small bream and fingermark. BUT we all had a total blast, [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]even with the "coastal shower" Saturday night/Sunday morning. Myself, Lockie and Peter would like to thank you and your young fellah for a top Friday nite. Have started to tie a rig the way you showed me and I'm hoping I have it finished in time for the next trip. Hahaha.

No Jacks this time but as Arnie says " I'll be back".

Thanks again mate looking forward to next time.

Re: Thanks Heaps Tony.

My pleasure Dasher!
    Did you keep trying that spot I showed you?
    Its one of the best land based jack spots in the area.
    Went out a few nights later (see spot"y" jack attak in reports)
    Did manage a few jack hits that night, but only one landed.
    Next time try and make your stay a bit longer so I can take you for a decent run! That scotch of yours sure hits the spot!

I am going to crack that bottle you gave me tonight! (god help me!) Could be a slow start tommorrow. It was a pleasure to meet you and the boys, Look forward to next time.

Regards, Tony

Went back on the Sat but no luck again (couldn't try sat nite cos a bit busy with the group barby [smiley=2thumbsup.gif])
    Spot Y looks pretty fishy but I like the areas you found in the canoe better.

Will definately will be back up for another go. Whats the best time. ??? ???

How'd the scotch go mate.

Hmmm you did make it back to work after the scotch [smiley=angryfire.gif] [smiley=freak.gif] [smiley=drunk.gif]

Just kidding, I hope. ???

Dasher !!

Scotch ? Must've misread that. What? no more VB, nah, must be mistaken.

ps.. please send down 8 muddies for before Easter pls.

cheers
    Peter

Dasher

[smiley=confused.gif] [smiley=laola.gif]

G'day Pete, the old saying mate man cannot live on beer alone, or something like that. Re the muddies, not sure the postie would be very pleased by the time they got there [smiley=sick2.gif]

Tony seems it worked OK [smiley=thumbsup.gif]