Thread: junior angler

s.tury

junior angler

hi im s.tury junior i go fishing with my dad and pop , i like to fish near the caloundra bar i have caught 4 flathead drifting in from the bar. [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

DaneCross

Re: junior angler

Welcome s.tury, good work on the flathead - that number is bound to increase now you've joined this site - plenty of top fishing tips and tactics on here
    Dane

g'day s.tury the passage is getting reely good lately there is plenty of good size bream around too
    good luck out on the water

Mate 3 generations out on the water together, thats fantastic cobber. Enjoy your fishing and the great company. [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

bidkev

Quote Originally Posted by s.tury
    hi im s.tury junior #i go fishing with my dad and pop , i like to fish near the caloundra bar i have caught 4 flathead drifting in from the bar. [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]

Hi, s.tury.

Well done with the flathead. Keep up the good work and keep reading here. Plenty of tips for the young, and old farts such as myself :-)

I have 5 kids who all enjoy fishing and sometimes they teach me a trick or two.

kev

s.tury

thanks for the reply hey caloundra where are they catching the bream dad says we might be going fishing over easter

tried to post a map but would not work if you want PM your email and i will try and send it there

Sportfish_5

Well done with the flatties young man
    Hope you hook a few more over easter !

Cheers,

Greg