Thread: M&G

M&G

does anyone ever organise a meet and greet i Know this site has members everywhere.but some areas have a large amount of members

Re: M&G

we had a meet and greet only a month or so ago mate, at Mooloolaba.. lil bit of a fizzer, the extremely murky water wasnt great.. and all the offshore boys freaked out..

Tim

1 month ago i did not now you exsisted then.
    (and my life was empty)
    maybe further down the track they might organise another.

its bound to happen mate, usually every 3 months or so.. coinciding with school holidays or something when most members have holidays

Tim

aquarius

Would be great to organise another M+G at the Pin again prior to winter........We seem to get most members at this venue and its location is protected from the strong winds........You can always find somewhere to hide in amongst those small islands........No big reef fish but a variety of bread and butter species on offer.
    Interested to hear what other members think about the Pin for a next MEET and GREET.
    Cheers #Brent

i shall take it upon myself to organise one.. any one who wants to help out give me a pm and we will work from there... im keen for anywhere anytime!

Where do u fellas live??.....probably 2 far for me 2 travel

cHiCo

liam man there are NQ meet and greets, last one was a couple of months ago at cardwell

i reckon a mullet mayhem type m&g will be great. Reefmaster can be the guide for the time there

s.tury

reckon we'll be in it if a weekend event

i mite try and make this one when some dates a thrown in i'll know for shore

Ok chico thats sweetas.......if anyone knows how they went at caldwell i'd like 2 know...thanks boys
    Cheers
    Liam