Thread: Do you have a secret spot?

Do you have a secret spot?

Don't want to know anyone's spots, just interested is all.

Re: Do you have a secret spot?

We all probably like to think we have..
    But that fantasy is soon shattered when you turn up to fish and someone else is anchored up there. ???
    BTW , you tell me yours and I will tell you mine. [smiley=gossip.gif]

Couldn't do that, I'd lose to much sleep!

hoge

I have several 'secret' spots. They are so 'secret' the fish dont even know about them.

mick

Well you just keep them to yourself Mick, I wouldn't want to upset your day of just sitting there staring at the water by yourself.

AHAHAHAHHAHA.....i think ya better start letting the fish in on them mick!

i don't have any secret spot as i'm more thasn happy to tell other where they can catch some fish and share the fun
    i just make it clease that thay are to treat the spots with care and only take what they need for that night and not the next mounth!

Yeah i have a couple of secret spots in the brisbane river.

Nothing pisses me off more when i'm hitting up pylons for bream and wankers in tinnies with tubes come belting through like a bat out of hell and scare the living shite out of the fish.

Yep, I've got a few secert spots. But I think the biggest secert is how many other people know my secret spot, but don't know that it's actually my secret spot.

cheers,
    Tony
    Light travels faster than sound, that's why some people seem Bright ...... untill they speak

bidkev

Quote Originally Posted by Pwoida
    Don't want to know anyone's spots, just interested is all.
    That's ok then. Mine's on my arse and it needs lanceing ;-)

kev

I do now, found out a mates secret crab spot, he said "if you go up that creek over there, the scenery is beautiful, just leave my pots alone"
    Guess it's our secret now
    Cheers
    Mark

I had a secret spot that i told a mate about,and his mate told his mate,and so on and so on till half of brissie knew me secret spot,that wasnt the EXACT secret spot anyway

The only secrect spot I know of is on the way to the rudy marrs boat ramp it's called the gem hotel....thats about the only spot I have found that I get some thing back for what I put in.

Well i think we all have secret spots. Some might be secret but alot are not. Heres a good example. We were fishing out from Stanage Bay (Rockhampton)around the Percy Islands which was more then 40 miles from the ramp. After hours of sounding around we found alittle patch of reef. Thinking it would have to be unfished grounds in the middle of nowhere i got snagged and finally recovered my rig and someone elses bloody big snapper lead with over 200 pound line attached.
    Cheers Greg

www.wickedfishing.com.au The place for wicked fish pics, articles and DVD's. Your ultimate reef fishing DVD "Double Island Point & Beyond" on sale now.

Yep!