Thread: Yellow Raincoat?

CQ_Fisher

Yellow Raincoat?

G'Day guys,

Excuse my ignorance, but i keep seeing this term being used and curiosity has gotten the better of me. Could someone please tell me what a "yellow raincoat" is. And i'll beat some of you to the punch, I am aware that that a yellow raincoat is a yellow coat worn in the rain, its the other meaning that i am chasing.

JD

Re: Yellow Raincoat?

CQ
    Yellow raincoats are the standard uniform for the vietnamese prawn "gatherers". Often seen in very large groups down south.

Regards, Tony

CQ_Fisher

Oh, I see. Say no more. I see you use the term "gatherer". I now understand why these "yellow raincoats" are spoken about in such a contemptuous manner.

CQ,

As Tony has mentioned "Often seen in very large groups" is right on the money.
    50 - 100 boats working the same patch of water for Prawns, all with the same 'Uniform' !!! Regularly sighted midweek, must get more time off work than I do ???

All part of life down here in the big smoke these days.

Cheers
    Craig.

so what do all you blokes wear if they wear the yello raincoats???
    hate to be miskaten for one of them

yellow raincoat with balaclava

LMFLAO@ ROB

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA TRUST ROB!!! AHAHAHA LMAO

LOL Rob. Hmmm....could serve two purposes there. First, blend in with the bastards with their uniform, then second...have the balaclava to conceal your identity when you knock some of em off. "Vi saw nuffing....vi heard nuffing"

Muuuuuuahahahahhahaha

LMAO BEN!!! Thats actually a good idea hahaaha