Thread: Hey - Newbie here needs help

Hey - Newbie here needs help

Hey everyone, i havent been fishing for about 8 or so years now.. so i was wondering if anyone knows any good spots close to Ipswich, and where to get bait and what not.. #

Thanks #

RIcky

Re: Hey

Hmm, well does anyone have any info on wivenhoe or sommerset? Is there a bait shop anywhere near by, and somewhere to get a permit etc.. ? ???

DaneCross

Give it time mate, maybe ad a little more detail to your heading (to attract more attention) and ask some specific questions - like what you've done in your reply.
    By the way, welcome to Ausfish... someone is sure to hook you up soon

Mate,

Like Dane, I'd say you need to address your heading with something more eye catching like even just "Help....".

Also, you need to let us know if you're wanting to get into fresh or salt water fishing, what species you want to target, land or boat based, lure or bait, times of the day you think you'll be going, and for how long.

If you have some ideas on places, that helps too as people can let you know of their recent experiences.

Hope this helps.

Ben

Ricky, you probably need to put your post in the Freshwater fishing section instead of the general section.

Sorry guys, didnt really know where to post.. its been soooo long since ive been fishing so i dont know anything ;-\ all i know is it will be land based.. just wanna go out have some fun and drink a few brews and hopefully catch something.. heh dont really care what it is