Thread: Radio Procedures - hope this works!

Mudcrab

Radio Procedures - hope this works!

Yep! It did work!
    The attached file might be useful to some of you guys if you wish to print it out and keep it on your boat maybe .........
    Remember that we aim this particular card at our Waterside Assistance Members (now over 100) who pay their $50 for a free tow and extra services so you will see VICTORIA POINT on most calls. If you have a word processor, I am sure you could save this file and simply substitute your own rescue unit that you normally use. Hope this is of some help to everybody!
    Ian Fischer

Re: Radio Procedures - hope this works!

Thanks Ian,

I'll laminate it and keep it in the boat.

Cheers,
    Tony 8)
    Light travels faster than sound, that's why some people seem Bright ...... untill they speak

Thats a good sheet there thanks for the info.

Sorry didnt read post correctly before

Sportfish_5

Ian

Do you know if VMR Bribie have this same Waterside Assistance membership too ? Wanting to join as social member and I have been looking on the VMR website for the membership form but cant find it using the web page instructions.

Cheers

Greg

Mudcrab

Yep, VMR Bribie has a huge club up there and really look after you! Give Horrie HUNT a call on 5497 4248. Really nice guy and certain to help you out. They have excellent social functions up there plus fishing & sailing clubs etc.

Ausfish Addict

any chance of a sheet with all the call signs and locatons of vmr and cg # or am i pushing my luck.
    cheers
    Joe