Thread: the click click club

the click click club

new members cant ask a few questiones with out being told to go to life line for help. well done al nif or god of fishing

whats up with you bloke.ive been fishing many years and you must be the biggest tosser i have meet,well done.

i heard about the lucinda comp ,and asked the question.

im coming to townsville this year and asked about the barra fishing.

al nif you cant read my ######## fishing wiz,if you read all the fishing bookes it always says give townsville a big miss.

all i did was ask the question.what the hell is wrong with that

i can only hope if you live in north queensland that you might show a bit more compassion.

hay why ask a few questions when all you get back is smart arse bullshit.perhaps this site is for the few chosen few,im not one of them thank god.

Re: the click click club

yep well put i thought it was a little bit rough and i get called a smart ass most days

Being 87 years old according to your profile, maybe they think your past your used by date
    But a bit more refining to the way you word your questions might go a long way to getting a response.
    Or maybe there's no one on this site the can give you the info, ever think of that.
    regards

Gary
    "Rough" I think your being a little kind. A pineapple would have been smoother that comment.

yer thanks cave man,i think these whizz fishos get caught up with all the bs and forget what fishing is all about.perhaps #he or she could learn these words.manners,mateship,hobbies,lifestyle etc etc.thanks for your support caveman if ever down in bowen/up in bowen give us a line.

Hi,
    Webby was right, you need to refine your questions a little to get the response you want. Sarcasm & "tongue in cheek" can be a little hard to read in type.
    To the best of my knowlege, the Lucinda comp is invite only. I believe it is lure & fly only, no live baiting.

I dont know who the organisers are. I know a couple of members here have attended in the past so hopefully they may read your post & reply.

BTW- Bad language in posts is a sure fire way to get them deleted. If unsure of the forum rules please read them at http://www.ausfish.com.au/cgi-ausfis...num=1075278500

Cheers,

Fitzy..
    Australian Lure & Fly Expo - Australia's largest ever gathering of Aussie lures under one roofwww.lureshow.com.au
    Australian Lure Shop - Get aussie made lures direct from the lure makers at www.australianlureshop.com.au

I think Captain might be a bit of a SNAG
    read your 1st post again ,you started the tone of the replies

thanks fitzy most helpfull.

Barrymundi

Well looks like I might have made a mistake.

My humblest apologies to Captian Pugwash. From reading your post I concluded you were being smart and as it was your first posting I considered it to be a smart ass post and I lowered myself to give it a smart ass reply. For that I apologise. From reading your other posts I cannot understand how I was confused.

To answer your questions, Barra fishing in Townsville is very good and from the articles I read they speak well of Townsville for Barra.

Lucinda Comp, No live baiting and the three barra you caught last year would be of no bearing on receiving an invite. Contact Nugget at Ingham Bait and Tackle and ask for an Invite, part with $385 and you are in, pretty simple. You will also need a boat and fishing buddy with another $385

Alan Deaner - Phone 0418 778 620 if you need more information

Ausfish Platinum Member whiteman's Avatar

Captain

Big Al was too polite to say you have more Barra form than me and I'm on a boat at the Lucinda comp. It helps that I'm decky for a guy who has solid recent form so as long as I handle the landing net OK and keep the beers cold, we'll be a strong team. If you're a keen fisho and you take the trouble to make a few contacts via the shops and fishing clubs (as I have done over the past 2 years), you'll find out about events like this and maybe even get on the invite list.

Good luck.

captain
    you're gonna need plenty of practice when you get here. #I'm always looking for someone to fish with (boat's no good sitting in the carport year round) maybe we could help each other out a bit and team up for the next round of invites. #This of course would be a great excuse to get out with the wife's blessing - "but darling we're investing nearly $400 in a barra tournament so I must practice at every opportunity, knowing what a sweet and understanding person you are, I'm sure you understand"
    And of course I now need to purchase an electric motor, a fully plumbed livewell & kill tank, a much better sounder with a sidemounted transducer. #Oh I nearly forgot, I have to get the storage boxes lined and refridgerated too. #Please darling, Pleeeeeaaassee
    By the way, what's for dinner?
    Any fishing is good fishing (should probably say Any fishing is...probably going to be illegal soon)