Thread: Fishing Party

Fishing Party

Just a quick note for those who have been following with interest the birth of The Fishing party (Qld).

I am away for 3 weeks, attending the first meeting of the national executive body in Melbourne followed by the formation AGM of the Victorian branch (yeh!! I know it's going to be freezing), then off to WA to have a talk to the guys over there.
    I won't be on the Ausfish site during this time to answer any questions.

Look for some major news with full pages and features in NQ Fish & Boat, Qld Fishing Monthly & Sunfish Magazine in the June aditions. The sleeping giant is most definately wide awake and ready to play!!

Regards all, Hope you get out and pin a few now that the SE winds are starting to back off. Heaps of Spanish around in the Whitsundays.

KC
    The Fishing Party (Qld)

Re: Fishing Party

Hope you have a fruitfull trip kc,look forward to hearing/reading about the advance of the party, My membership nom.will be in the mail this week. Cheers Touchy.><> ><> ><>.

NQCairns

Yeah it's all good stuff, I have 2 fully filled in forms on my desk and one that I am working on (he will come round). Hope to be sending them all soon.nq

NQCairns

Yeah it's all good stuff, I have 2 fully filled in forms on my desk and one that I am working on (he will come round). Hope to be sending them all soon.nq

Edit: How can I delete an entire post??