Thread: Im Baaack

Im Baaack

G'day all,
    well I made it up in one piece, settling in to the Isa and having a ball, Havent wet a line yet but ive been out for a sticky at the Lake. Very fishy looking. Someone caght a 1.5 metre croc at the caravan park down the road a week ago, only a freshy but you dont get that in Brissy now do ya.
    Im heading up to Burketown at the end of the month for a week so i'll be smuggling a couple of rods up with me, cant believe I get paid for this.
    Hope you have all behaved while i was away (especially you Phil )
    Cheers Mick

Re: Im Baaack

Well Mick,

Good to see you landed feet first into your new surrounds. Missed you on the 4WD posts - bloody Kev is starting to sound like a broken record. Then again if I had a Landcruiser I'd be complaining as well.

Bugman

Mick, I've been to Burketown a fair bit over the years, i reckon it's great up there. Definitely take your rods up, you should be able to get onto a few fish close to town. Or if you'r feeling adventurous you could go across the flats to the nicholson river. Have fun and be interested to hear how you go.

imported_admin

Landy

Glad to see you have arrived there in one piece and enjoying it.

Looking forward to seeing a pic of your first 1m Barra

Bet you are glad you are living up there now. I assume you saw the news of the bashing at the bayside golden arches the other day down here. Bloody criminals are getting younger and the cops are getting more powerless to do anything about it.

CHRIS_aka_GWH

Nice pic - BUT WHERE'S THE SURF MICK ???

chris

has the tag at the bottom of your profile changed?

did you have trailer problems in transit ?

Well mick glad your made it, watch out for the spears and boomerangs
    Oh by the way, how come there's red dust coming out of my computer
    regards

gee nice lookin water am sure you will have a ball there. Things can only look better the further north you go

Shes a good little town, way less young wppersnappers causing grief for everyone. That said theres some streets in town where you park the vehicle facing out . Just about every second house has a boat so its definately a fishing town. Im looking forward to learning a new style of fishing from scratch ( a sooty what now ) .
    Cheers
    Mick
    Go the red dust and the kangawallydingoes
    P.S. piccy attached for Buggy, couldnt resist its the disco parked in the middle of the Leichardt River.

Mick sent you a PM re will be yhere next weel for a look at the place Kev