Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ashley1984 & reels

ashley1984 & reels

Does anyone know what is happening on this subject. Is any info allowed to be given whilst legal action is taking place?

Cheers, Clutter

Re: ashley1984 & reels

The police investigation is still taking place. It has been dissapointing that it is taking so long.

Jeremy
    "The underlying spirit of angling is that the skill of the angler is pitted against the instinct and strength of the fish and the latter is entitled to an even chance for it's life."
    (Quotation from the rules of the Tuna Club Avalon, Santa Catalina, U.S.A.)

Apathy is the enemy

I followed the thread with interest, seems an long time to investigate, does any one know if the police have made contact with the guy or are they still looking for him
    cheers
    blaze

The police have "higher priority" cases . and they are waiting on info from the bank .... Dunno if i should be saying any thing or not but i dont think we will be getting jack from this "person" so i dont really care.
    chaser

give them an even higher priority case!! kill tha bastard then itll be a murder case! i would have gone hunting him myself if i was you guys. scum bag!

HIGHER PRIORITY CASES! How high a priority case does it have to be before the police investigate?

A couple of nights ago, a couple of my mates were going to maccas for a late night study break. A bunch of kids started throwing house bricks at their car. Anyhow, they stopped their car, and got out to see what the hell was going on. Kids decided that they were better targets than the car. WEll, one ended up in hospital, fractured eye socket (Needs plastic surgery to stop his eye from dropping down in the socket). Another has a fractured skull (eybrow), another nearly broke his arm, 6 stiches. Cops came, thought they had the kids. Anyhow, mate went in to see what was going to happen, turns out they didn't write an incident report, so looks like they are going to get off!

Used to not have a bad thing to say bout the coppers. Not that they are all bad, but if things like this are happening, it makes you wonder hey. WOuld be interesting to see what happens to Ashley1984
    Southwind SF20 'Piscatoreous'
    Savage 14ft tinny "About Time'

I agree Dr_Dan it is getting rediculous, seems like if there is no money in it (like a big fine) they are not that interested.
    Did you see the other night on A Current Affair that someones Bull Mastiff attacked a neighbours kid on the Gold Coast, and the idiot reporter attacks the dogs owner with the stupid question of the century.. "Can you tell me why you would have such a dog in an urban area" ?
    Answer is easy , people do not feel safe in their homes.

adriancorrea

So true so true
    Just last night my sister inlaw was home alone in the kitchen out back of the unit and some guy came to the front door and started cutting her fly screen so that he could get in.
    She came to the front door after hearing some noises and the guy bolted, she rang the cops and they took their time.
    A little while later she looked out her window and there he was again, she rang them again and they still took their time.
    I know that the cops are busy on other things and cant drop what there doing.
    Whats PRIORITY these days???

Tight Lines
    Adrian

Gotta wait for someone to be killed before something happens these days mate!!!

they won't hesitate to give ya speeding ticket for being just a few K's over though
    Matt

One answer 70,000 plus residents in a division = 2 police in one car. If you dont like it complain to the government that funds it.

"Did you see the other night on A Current Affair that someones Bull Mastiff attacked a neighbours kid on the Gold Coast, and the idiot reporter attacks the dogs owner with the stupid question of the century.. "Can you tell me why you would have such a dog in an urban area" ?
    Answer is easy , people do not feel safe in their homes. "

I wish these media people would get their facts right..It was bull mastiff cross with a great dane..both breeds as pure breds are safe and reliable...with mongrels no one knows how the temperments can be. Let's be serious now..they love that word "maul". The kid had some stitches in his face and arms..treagic ..yes...a bull mastiff or a dane..when serious would have easily killed the child. You should see my grandson (age 2) with our rhodesian ridgeback...not a problem at all cos he has been taught not to hit the dog nor poke her or anything else..people have to educate their kids..I know..some will say that the victim may not have owned a dog..but he should still have been educated about animals. There is always 3 sides to every story..The victim's..the assailant's (in this cae the dog) and the truth and alas we very rarely hear the third one.

As for the cops..cannot say a bad word about them...tough job they have..Iwould not ever want to do it...You want more cops..then annoy the crap out of your local member...the guys and gals on the street cannot do any more than what they are doing now.

where i used to work out west there must have been 50 kids who used to walk past 2 dogs in a 6ft fenced netting yard the dogs only ever went agro when 3 of these kids started coming because they were the only ones who tormented the dogs through the fence, now if they got out they would have attacted those 3kids and would been called dangerous dogs and put down, i wont go any further as i mite get in trouble

cheers gary

[quote author=PinHead link=board=General;num=1084443126;start=10#11 date=05/16/04 at 10:55:26
    You should see my grandson (age 2) with our rhodesian ridgeback...not a problem at all cos he has been taught not to hit the dog nor poke her or anything else[/quote]

Sorry to disagree Pinhead. #Maybe I am taking you out of context but - if you have a dog that requires a 2 year old to learn how to behave around it - then the dog should never be allowed near children.

Quote Originally Posted by PinHead
    "Did you see the other night on A Current Affair that someones Bull Mastiff attacked a neighbours kid on the Gold Coast, and the idiot reporter attacks the dogs owner with the stupid question of the century.. "Can you tell me why you would have such a dog in an urban area" ? # #
    Answer is easy , people do not feel safe in their homes. "

I wish these media people would get their facts right..It was bull mastiff cross with a great dane..both breeds as pure breds are safe and reliable...with mongrels no one knows how the temperments can be. Let's be serious now..they love that word "maul". The kid had some stitches in his face and arms..treagic ..yes...a bull mastiff or a dane..when serious would have easily killed the child.

Sounds to me like it mauled the kid. I'm not quite sure what you think a mauling is if this doesn't qualify.

http://www.thecouriermail.news.com.a...5e3102,00.html

http://news.com.au/common/story_page...5E1702,00.html