Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Theiving mongrel.

Re: Theiving mongrel.

thanks kev sounds great mate will give you a shout when i get closer to getting out there regards paul

I guess this trail reminds me of the fishing reel salesman (read as p***k) on this site. One thing seems to stand out. The general lack of interest in such matters from the Fed's. They all say they are so busy they've no time to be bothered with matters like these. They all have time to spend generating $'s from fairly unimprtant matters like trivial traffic offenses though. Afraid in my opinion the fed's have become a money generating business and don't give a stuff about these things. Wonder what would happen if it was their house/family involved. Bet they'd hunt the bastards into the ground and the revolving door principal would NOT apply. Noel.

Well here I was reading this string about 3 weeks ago and thinking how lucky we'd been to just lose a few Xmas lights over the years.

That was, until Tuesday............... got the call at work from the wife that our house had been broken into.
    Broad daylight - she went for an unscheduled trip between 8:30 and 9:30 a.m. Came back to bloody mayhem. Drawers and bookshelves and stuff all over the place !!!!
    She obviously disturbed them, as they had things lined up at the Laundry door (which they'd easily jemmied open) ready to go....... and that's scary in itself as she is a Day Care Mum and had 3 Two year olds with her.

Anyway, they pretty well cleaned us out - the "missing" list is long including many heirlooms and mementos (kids christening presents, Mums jewellery etc) and including 2 relatively new ABU Freeliner reels.

We have a Border Collie, who may have barked, but as all our neighbours work, there was no-one around to hear her.

Over the shock now - just VERY pissed off !!!!! We've worked bloody hard for the things we have.
    We can replace the things, but it's going to take several weeks/months before my 2 older kids can sleep soundly in their own home - IT'S JUST NOT BLOODY RIGHT....

BTW........
    I was muttering to the coppers about what I'd like to do to these pricks - they kinda just smiled and advised me that I could end up in worse trouble than the real offenders if I hurt them - bullshit isn't it?

beggsy
    the law hardly ever works out for the person who has been broken into my fathers best mates house was broken into and $10,000's os dollars worth stolen cleaned it almost right out and when they got half back because the police caught them with some of the stuff the guys got 12 months good behavour bonds since then they have moved cause his wife couldnt stay home by her self she was to scaired now they have spent shiiiiii* loads more to move and the first thing they put in the house was an alarm and she is still very uptight about it
    theiving fn mungrels (string them up and cut there nuts off)

sorry for your misfortune

jeff

oh and cops told him he isnt aloud anywhere near the guys as he would be put in jail if he touched them

2 shots - one 'warning shot' in the ceiling - you guess where the other one goes, but that will be the end of it......

Thanks Jeff,

The Fingerprint lady said she got some good prints off some of the stuff they handled - if they can match them, we might hear something in about a month (a MONTH?). She said not to get too excited as they were probably juveniles anyway....

Mate, if they're big enough to break into my home and scare the shit out of my kids, I reckon they're big enough to face the consequences either from the law or from me!!

Hey Beggsy,
    If you ever do catch someone in your house and "accidently" injure them and the police charge you, plead not guilty , get a trial with a jury..
    They have to find 12 people who think you are guilty.
    If I was on the Jury , you would be acquited.

a homeboy junkie broke in my house didnt hear my car pull in and i spear tackeled his head into the tiles and punched him in a fit of rage when he came down the stairs had him pinned and the bloke {around 25} screamed and sqielled like a boar getting its throat cut i got up to get the phone and he ran off called cops and they did nothing as he didnt get anything

jeeeez...... sitting here reading all these replys and at the moment feeling really pissed off with all this.
    I feel for all the guys here with the misfortune and have had quite a few things stolen from my yard as well. Namely 2 bikes, my car, trailer, webber bbq..... all outside stuff. I have not had a home broken into yet but time will tell. On Friday night my sons car was stolen from outside his mates flat and ended up on its roof on the Jacobs Well / Pimpama road, with all his expensive stereo gear all gone. Waiting on insurance claim for now. I am really pissed at the punks who did this, and prolly wont get to see the barsterds caught.

The worst time was when I was on holidays at home and was washing the dishes not 10 feet from my son's bike in the garage. I heard the garage door roll open but thought it was just my son. Then I heard my neighbour yelling out to me, and when I got outside he said he saw 2 preeks go into my garage and take the bike and just ride off, with him chasing them. They got away, but geez I really dont know what I would do if I got my hands on the mongrels.

Point is, if they want something they really will try to get it, knowing they are minors and will prolly get away with it. They think everyone is insured anyhow and just dont care. Since that happened we have a house alarm, dog and a axe handle just in case.

Another thing I just remembered. My mate was away on holidays up at Fraser and was broken into and robbed twice in one week. He came back the first time and claimed insurance and resecured the home. 4 days later same guys came back and finished the job. He made a second claim and was then told he was wiped by his insurance company and was reported to police for fraudulent claims. He had to deal with the ombidsman to clear his name which he did, but never was able to claim the loss. (long story cut short)

Just pisses me right off.....

cheers
    Les