Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Theiving mongrel.

Re: Theiving mongrel.

Are you allowed to own firearms in Australia or have the politicians robbed you of that right?

Buddy, I feel for you. The thought of some creep being in your house with your wife and kids makes ME sick. I can only imagine what YOU are feeling right now. Good old revolving door legal system. How about if we let the prisoners out in the judge's neighborhood? Do you think he'd want HIS kids to be near a drugged up repeat offender? I somehow think that the guy would stay in prison a while longer.

I don't know what to tell you. The situation stinks! I'm glad to hear that your family is safe and at least physically unharmed. I guess we can only pray that the next family is as lucky. >
    "When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.-- Mark Twain"

el-carpo..it is not in our Constitution that people have the right to have weapons. I have never owned any firearm nor ever had any need to own one. Others may disagree but that is their prerogative.

Pinhead,

Costitutions don't give rights, they protect and defend them. God, or if you don't believe in Him, call it nature, gives rights. They are inalienable and bestowed to us at birth.

I can't say that I blame you for not wanting a gun in your home. I'd hate to shoot someone. It would probably mess my head up for quite a while. Having said that, I WOULD shoot someone if they threatened the life and/or limbs of my loved ones. I'd much rather be a little depressed over killing someone than being completely crushed and devastated over failing to protect my family. Also, remember, no one is forcing them (the burglars) to break into the homes of others. It's completely their choice. They're big boys and should have to face the consequences of their actions. Again, there's no way I would shoot someone unless I absolutely had to. If my family was at my back and he had clear access to a door, I'd tell him to take off and I'd call the police. If he got away with some "stuff", fine. "Stuff" can be replaced. If he threatened a loved one, Bang! Unfortunate, but that's the way it goes.

Stay safe everybody. I hope no one ever faces that scenario.
    "When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.-- Mark Twain"

heres a true story that happened to a good friend of mines family 2 weeks ago.

his grandmother heard people in her house at night and calledc her son who lives around the corner. by the time he got there both the grandmothers hips were broken. they don't know if she fell or was pushed.

it was that bad that later that night her life support was turned off.

they caught a 15 yr old girl (junky) the next day and they beleive there could have been 2 males involved.

as if it wasn't enough that a family had lost a loved one, 2 days later knowing the old lady wasn't there anymore the house was ramsaked.

There are some sickening things happening in our society.

FIREARMS ARE BASICLY ILLEGAL O THE HONEST PEOPLE BUT DOBERANS ARE NOTMY BITCH WOULD LET YOU IN BUT ONCE YOU WERE IN YOU WERENT GETTING OUT WIHOUT THE LOSS OF AT THE VERY LEAST LIMBS AS FOR THE DOG HE WOULD SNEAK QUIETLY AROUND AND JUST GRAB THE F@**#@S BY WHICH EVER PART OF ANATOMY WAS THE CLOSEST THIS WE FOUND OUT BY THE IERY SCREAMS COMING FROM THE BACK YARD ONE NIGHT :GOODOO

if someone broke into my house while my family was asleep i would make sure they were never able to walk ever again.get a good dog mate,get it trained so it will attack on comand,if hes done it twice he may do it again thinking there might be more money in the house.i have freinds with dogs that are not trained but are so protective of their owners that you cant even shake their hand with out the dog going crazy.find out what dogs are most protective and good around kids.

Rottweilers & Rhodesian Ridgebacks are both excellent family dogs and superb with kids...neither needs any protection training as they will naturally protect their owners and property HOWEVER...they are not breeds for people who have no idea about basic obedience training of a dog..they are not dogs that should be hit or shown any aggressive behaviour...have had both breeds..never hit my dogs for any reason whatsoever and ALWAYS obedience trained them...only then are they good companions. For anyone not prepared to train correctly..get a bloody small dog.

i live in manly (bris) and last w/end 7 junior scumbags had a night out and spiked over117 cars tyers ,either 2 or all 4.on side so they are r/s.they were parked outside houses and left a trail from one socialy -economicaly underprivelaged group of dwellings to another,about 5k in all. 5 were caught and "DELT WITH IN JUVANILE COURT".that means nothing happend to them and names were suppresed to protect the poor little darlings.they wont want to be exposed as several groups of people want to discuss some aversion therapy with them.in all about 30,000$ damage was caused.
    SNAFU

imported_admin

Should be allowed to have a gun in every home as our right to do what we like in our own home.

As per usual though the law protects the criminal as you are only allowed to use appropriate force. Thats why they carry screw drivers instead of knives, no law against carying a screw driver. By law we can only confront them with a screwdriver or less. Thats why you need to have two guns, one to shoot them with, and then well, you can work out what to do with the other one...

Ausfish wrote,
    "Thats why you need to have two guns, one to shoot them with, and then well, you can work out what to do with the other one... "

I like the way you think. I'm making you an honorary Chicagoan! You'd do well here!

There was a funny story that happened here many years ago. A bunch of white bikers rode their motorcycles into a neighborhood where a bunch of white guys wouldn't fit in (I'll leave it at that). So a local thug decides to brandish a pistol at these fellas and proceeded to tell them to stick 'em up and hand over their cash. He felt confident being on his own turf, that he'd have these guys scared to resist his demands. Big mistake. You see, these guys were all off-duty Chicago police officers and were armed with their service revolvers. "You have it all wrong.", they said as they all pointed their guns at his head. "We're robbing you!" "Now hand over your cash and give me your jacket and shoes as well!" They took his stuff too, I'm not making this up! They rode off, leaving him there to try and figure out what had just happened. Like I said, that happened a long time ago. I could just see what would happen now if something like that occured. The activists would have a riot! Hehehe! Well at least one crook got his nose rubbed in it!

brisbane recently, some scum were breaking car windows
    suburb by suburb it would be interesting to know the collective damage value @ if caught what restitution they would have to make
    most screens are under the excess to replace so innocent owners are paying for these scums idea of fun
    don"t know what the answer is
    wonder what their parenmts would think
    cheers brian

We moved from Fernvale in the Brisbane vally. five years ago to Currimundi wife 3 kids 2 cattle dogs 2 years ago both houses on either side of us were robed house across the road and the house behind us roded last year . my dogs are 10 and 11 years old and we havent ever lost a thing the dogs are bored.

bidkev

Sorry to hear about your home invasion Mono :-(

I know what we'd all like to do with this guy, but you have to be careful. I have to pick up the pieces of families that these scum leave in their wake. Not only do they destroy your security but their own kid's security as well.

The "pro" crims are the ones who have the resources to hire top notch lawyers and get away with it, and the "scum" who are classed as "unfortunates" by the social and probation services know that their social worker or some other activist group will plead for them.

*These* are the people who get protection from the system *not* Mr Average, who grafts his bollocks off to earn a crust just to get it knicked by these prats.

I've had 11 yr old kids come into my care who disclose to me that, "I used to help mum cut her stuff and then we'd go out and sell it". What chance have these poor buggers got? (I used to ask myself). Surely we should help them instead of just locking them up with no chance of rehab?"

As the years have gone by, I have come to realise, "yes, it *is* sad that these kids (druggies), are the way they are because of learned behaviour, but it's time that the system paid more attention to the protection of the innocent (non-offender victim) than "paused for thought" as to *why* someone has offended. If they've offended, then they've offended! Make society a safer place for the non offender, get the offender off the streets where they can't offend, then, and only then, when they are safe from their own criminal actions, look at ways of rehab.

That said, I've known kids that have been in excellent foster care from the age of 6 months, who had *no* learned behaviours other than excellent ones, who turned out just like their parents who dumped them. There must be an element of genetic pre-disposition in these cases?

To get back to the point. Take care. I think we all know that the justice system offers very little justice for the victim, very little "satisfactory* rehabilitation for the offender, and dire consequences for the victim who takes the law into their own hands. The conclusion being from the last sentence is that the justice system would put more effort into protecting it's own brand of justice (income) than satisfying the demands of the victim for true justice.

kev

I have a question for everyone what do you do when you have a carload of teenagers driven around by a 40 year old female cruising around your neighbourhood attempting to lob a molotov cocktail on your roof
    the answer as far as the local police are concerned is nothing , just stay inside and call them
    We tried that and after 2 hours and no cops show up we decided to stand out front and not give them the opportunity to throw the petrol bomb
    First triple o call at 10pm when 4 came walking out of the park armed with star pickets but they turned tail and ran when they realised i wasnt going to back off, I ran at them
    In the ensuing chase they dropped two bottles,b oth containing petrol and a wick
    We sat out the front of our property till 5 am the next morning not giving them the opportunity to stop the car which was tearing around the block at an estimated speed of 80 to 90 ks
    After an estimated 8 ooo calls from the neighbours in the streetthe police finally picked up the car and arrested the driver for drunk driving and released them 2 hrs later
    The teenagers were all released and are still making threats to come back and burn down the house
    I was told by the poliuce if i had of attacked the car or anyone in the car i would have been facing charges
    Police wont tell us what is happening with any charges except that one charge of attempted arsonhas been written up

So we dont sleep at night any more

PS We discovered through talking to other teenagers in the neighbourhood that it was a party they were coming from where there was 15 of the little arsholes and they kept changing passengers in the car
    My advice 4 anyone out there who has a problem like this is domnt involve the police deal with it yourself cause the police dont want to know
    Razza

Oh my God Razza! They let them go after they tried to firebomb your house?!!!!! Ya, I'd probably give them a few reasons not to try that again. Be real careful. The police know you. If anything happens to them, they'll probably arrest you. Soooooo.... have everyone in your community call the police around the clock. Make sure they do their jobs. Stay on them. You're going to have to be a very squeeky wheel. Make sure the police maintain a high presence around your place. This stuff drives me nuts! The rotten little bast@#*s! That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard! Letting an arsenist go who vows revenge! Good grief! What nonsense!