Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The hammer that got nailed!

The hammer that got nailed!

have a look at this very very scary indeed!

cHiCo

Re: The hammer that got nailed!

just saw that recently in Modern Fishing magazine i think it was

DaneCross

so thats what ben and rob were trolling for the other week - by dragging that 2m whaler behind the boat

searaider

Onya DC ,
    I got a good laugh after reading your post .

Peter
    Searaider 2

bidkev

That should be forced viewing for all jet skiers........might thin 'em out a bit ;-)

kev

Needmorerum

Just showed the missus, reckons she doesn't want to go fishing anymore with me now. Has anyone got any other photo's like this that I can show her.
    How lucky am I now.

Corry

that has been around for ages, got it like a year ago i think, but still every time i see it ........if only they had taken a pic of the tiger that hit it, it would have been a monster

WHOLY S**T!!!!! LMAO DANE!

there was a big hammer out there yesterday, if id known it made good bait would of used it the shark catcher at amity has some great pics!

Is that picture for real, or is it a hoax? It looks real but I've been fooled by internet hoaxes before.
    "When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.-- Mark Twain"

Yeah, I think I have seen it before and I have always wondered how real it is. Wouldn't be surprised if it was fake.

bidkev

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcorr
    Just showed the missus, reckons she doesn't want to go fishing anymore with me now. Has anyone got any other photo's like this that I can show her.
    How lucky am I now.

Corry
    Here y'are Corry. This is where I send the deckie swimming if she's slow handing me the gaff.

cheers

kev

That one was on the site a year or two ago. APparently it is a fake. They say that the shredded flesh is consistent with being hacked with a knife, rather than a tiger shark bite. Also, there was some queries about the bullet hole in the side of its head [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]
    Southwind SF20 'Piscatoreous'
    Savage 14ft tinny "About Time'

I hope its a fake pic, gave me a few shivers thinking about it... kinda makes me feel glad I dont fish near NZ if it is true.

SNELLY

Have a look under Saltwater Photo's the post I put up under Visitor

This thing was as big as my 15ft boat and very scary when they come up to the back of your boat and sit there and eyeball you