Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Where are you from?

Re: Where are you from?

Nice to know that my ignorance of Grinners is no loss. thanks for the info. Sorry to all Qlders about the origin game. Noel

Another Brisbane fisherman myself although I am building a house in the noosa hinterland I am really looking forward to the fishing there.

Well im really new to the site,as of tonight.Although i have dropped in from time to time to to hear what's happening up that way.I started life in Wales,left there when a tacker,came to Whyalla,went to Geelong/Newcomb,then back to Wales with oldies,worked my way back to Geelong after 2 yrs,left for Gladstone in 1980.From there to Geelong/Whyalla/Gladstone/Cairns/Mackay/back down again,then to Singleton/Coffs/Gladstone/Hervey Bay/Whyalla/1770/Tannum Sands.Well i've left out a few and for the past 6 years have been in Whyalla,SA[family]so what do you reckon that makes me,Qld,Vic,or croweater,maybe just an Aussie hey, '' well cheers all '' Ian

Noel,
    Aaaah Eucumbene, went there once with the missus.It was cold, lets just say if i was a brass monkey i would now have a squeaky voice. Anyway it got a bit too cold for us so we ended up moving camp to the Snow Goose Motel at Adaminaby for the night. Not much fishing but sure was a good night.

Darryn

Darryn, Yeah it can get cold allright but we have the gear to cope (had a dozen trips to fish NZ in winter so are well equipped) People tend to forget (or not know) that it's awsome hot there in mid summer too. For me, another couple of years here then perhaps further north. That's one of the reasons for long drive next year. Perhaps you should define a 'good night' C U Noel

Even though we were not fishing we were drink'n lots of beer so it was still a good night.

Darryn

hi guys iam from tumbi umbi nsw its on the central coast.live hear for 25y 2 more months wife and i are moveing to qld.
    rodbender