Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Where are you from?

bidkev

Re: Where are you from?

Welcome to a 'reel' friendly site Noel.

I'm a whingeing Pomm that has lived on Brizzy Northside for 8 yrs. I've learned a lot here and I'm sure that there are a lot more who just lurk and pick up snippets of info, judging by the size of the membership.

Good yarns, good info, good company.....what more could you want from the net?

kev

stacer_seagull

Hey All, Great site here..... I hail from Darwin NT Great place to do what we love i can tell ya.......

I am a born & bred Qlder who just happens to have been living in Sydney for the past 34 years - which is nowhere near long enough to take the Qlder out of me. Go you mighty maroons/reds/bears etc etc. Best part is I move back home next year. YAHHHOOOO.

liverpool area, south of sydney.right on the georges river. not wot it used to be, but it gets me to botany bay and beyond..

I'm in Ipswich but don't hold that against me. I find it central for both salt and freshwater fishing and there are lots of fisho's around the area.

Cheers
    Murray

In Brissy as well. Moving to west Syd next year so any info from down that way would be appreciated.

I'm on the southside of Brissy (mansfield). Nice and close to the gold coast and areas to access the bay.

Far north queensland,cairns!!!!!!!! Best fishing up here you guy dont know what ya missing out on
    Cheers

CQ_Fisher

G'Day Boys,

I'm from Gladstone. Have been here since 1998 when i moved from Rockhampton. Didnt really like the place too much when i first came here. Grew on me after a while and then i bought a boat about 18 months ago and now i have no intentions of going anywhere.

JD

I live in heaven. For those of you who don't know where that is... Its a port city between Ayr & Ingham called Townsville.
    Any fishing is good fishing (should probably say Any fishing is...probably going to be illegal soon)

Currumbin Gold Coast the good end of the Gold Coast it's 10ks up the road till you have to change into white shoes & belt

Steve -----

Thanks guys (& gals if appropriate) Perhaps in our wanderings we'll catch up to one or two in reel life. Have fished Cairns twice, Tassie once, and have been to NZ to the Tongariro 11-12 times but probably not again. Have managed to catch things from mullet to marlin and am presently reminded of a recent topic 'How long since you went fishing'. This suddenly has a new meaning. Went base over apex off a deck (not boat) this am and now one leg in plaster with fishing ideas going out the window in schools. No doubt on day again in a month or two. Sure got more time to read the site so all is not lost. Noel.

Back again. We also lived in Orbost for ten years so know Scotty GC's country pretty well N.

Big_Kev

My wife says that when I am on this site I am on another planet.
    At least I think that is what she said.
    Otherwise I live in Bris.
    Cheers Kev.

Ausfish Addict

The Question, Where Are you From
    I am from my mothers womb, These days i live in logan,
    cheers
    Joe