Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What do fisho's do online?

Re: What do fisho's do online?

I use the thing for work but when i'm not at work i'm in car forums, this site, brownies coast watch checking the weather and so on... mainly on here though.

Oh and MSN Messenger.

ausfish, pakula's site, a couple of car forums and browniescoastwatch for me... oh and chat to some of the lads on msn

Quote Originally Posted by jeffo
    ausfish, pakula's site, a couple of car forums and browniescoastwatch for me... oh and chat to some of the lads on msn
    You still get on Calais Turbo.com.au Jeff?? Haven't seen ya round there for a while

[quote author=kingtin link=board=General;num=1085703661;start=0#3 date=05/28/04 at 09:14am
    Gave the kids my old 'puter to play The Sims and Age of
    [/quote]

gee kev must have been a bloody fast old computer to play sims on! Either that or it would be 'lagging' like hell!
    cheers jack

ahhhhh bugger!
    didn't work
    ummmm i usually come on ausfish for an hour each day, check out some car forums, and chat to heaps of people on msn. If you want my addy pm me would be more then happy to add you 8)
    cheers jack

bidkev

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman02
    gee kev must have been a bloody fast old computer to play sims on! #Either that or it would be 'lagging' like hell!
    cheers jack
    Upgraded it a few times........550MHz 8 gig with 512 Ram if I remember rightly. Apart from Windows and Office, theres only those two games on it..........can't get on it to check as the kids are playing Age of Empires atm :-)

Got the cracks so they don't even have to use the CD's (copies)

kev

no worries mate
    copies only way to go as far as im concerned
    cheers jack

Quote Originally Posted by MTpockets
    I was wondering what you guys do online apart from fishing related things?
    Well i browse ebay for alot of bargins, I also download alot of stuff (ie movies & music) because i have broadband

I play Diablo2, and other online games.

Every once in a while i log into the discworld Mud ( http://discworld.imaginary.com:5678/index.html)

I also look up UFO and ghost info (http://www.ghoststudy.com/)

Google is also a good place to research things. I use it alot.

There are alot of other things i do as well, but thats the main ones.

Cheers

Rosso.

sports sites

i like nasa sites,ebay,chatrooms,most anything to do with fishing, also being a newbie to puters i like to try & upgrade my skills.Also found a good site that can tell you how well your PC is, going,PCWorld.com,plenty of info,also learing to type from 20 letters a min to 20 words a min is something i never thought would happen,then again i may be exaggerating too,it depends on the size of them,im good with if and buts

Often check out real estate pages and a bunch of work related stuff.

Easy! when I'm not on ausfish... I'm fishin!

aww but online, I'm usually on msn, brownies.com, and my own party site... http://wynnum.#########30.com

hate the computer but seem to spend alot of time on the dang thing... not as much as ben tho!!!
    GEESE US!!!

Well I used to spend up to 11hrs a day online (mostly playing cs) searching pc modding sites, local pc shops with cheap gear to keep my old hobby going (pc modding) but thank the lord I finally found out about chasing tuna on Long Rod now I spend just as much $$$ fishing instead of building pc's

oh yer if im not fishing surifing the web Im a mountain biker

well i will tell you guys a funny thing about cruising the net

i work as a architectural drafstman

i stayed back at work one night and had a cruise around ausfish for a while then i had a quick look at some celebrities in bikin's and there site must have saved a cookie on my computer

well the next day i had a client with me and we were going through his plans on the computer and the site from the night before popped up from no where with a girl standing on all fours "well you get the idea"
    it was the most embarising thing ever

but my client sorta just cracked up laughing

regards
    JJ

i normally check out fishingnoosa.com.au noosafishing.com.au brownies and those sorts of things sit on msn and listen to music or play Diablo 2 on USWest. i hate my computer though it never does what i want it to do but it is quite a fast one and cabel internet is great
    cheers philip
    Bring on the Marlin!!!