Thread: TOUCHY OFF AIR

TOUCHY OFF AIR

HOSPITAL TOMORROW (THURS)FOR A FEW REPAIRS, WILL BE OFF SITE FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS SO BE NICE EVERYONE .TOUCHY .><> ><> ><>.

Re: TOUCHY OFF AIR

Geez mate - throw a shindig and you need to go to hospital for repairs - that's a sure sign of age.

Wither that or they're putting your thumb back on

Bugman

imported_admin

Touchy

Hope all goes well with the repairs for you. Give me a call if there is anything I can do to help out while you are off your feet.

I heard he was to be the new ionic man.

Good luck with everything and get well soon. We'll tell the fish not to bite until you get better.
    "When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.-- Mark Twain"

You know our numbers Fred. 24/7 mate. Same hospital I'm assuming. BTW - leave them bloody nurses alone this time!!!

fitz
    Australian Lure & Fly Expo - Australia's largest ever gathering of Aussie lures under one roofwww.lureshow.com.au
    Australian Lure Shop - Get aussie made lures direct from the lure makers at www.australianlureshop.com.au

That Stainless Steel that's going in won't rust in the shower with THAT, nurse, will it ?

Phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Good luck with everything Fred. Hope everything goes well for you mate. Never a good thing to have to go to a hospital.

Ben