Thread: Ausfish signs (again)

Ausfish signs (again)

There is no need for much in the way of replies to this. It is a note of courtesy more than anything. As you know there was a lot said about the application of stickers recently, and I was a critic. As a complete surprise, I received in the mail from Steve two new stickers. They were applied in exactly the same manner as the previous ones and they did exactly what was expected of them. I sent Steve a note saying thank you and he will be happy I am sure for me to publicly acknowledge his prompt, professional action. As he said, "If you like the service, tell others". You've now been told. Noel.

imported_admin

Re: Ausfish signs (again)

Thanks for the post Noel. As stated in the E-mail the stickers were cut at the same time as the first ones so at least we know that it was not a product fault. Looks like as posted in the original thread http://www.ausfish.com.au/cgi-ausfis...num=1085754159 it was just a matter of using too much water and/or not allowing the water to dry before removing the application tape.

Anyway, glad to hear you are happy with the service and that you have the stickers on the boat.

I am indeed glad that they worked for you this time
    I will now go ahead and order mine once my bank balance decides to show more than a big fat zero

cheers
    Les

As originator of the original query about the problems I had with the Ausfish stickers it is only fair I also report back . Thanks to Steve's support of his products my boat now boasts new stickers which went on without any problems thanks to the great tips from Steve and other users generated by the original post. I can recommend them highly just follow the instructions precisely especially the bit about not removing the application paper too early before the sticker is dry. Go get some of your own . Check mine out.

Chris

good to see everyone is happy again

jeff

Ahhh...doesn't it make you feel all warm inside? I can feel the love in this room...

That's drivil , drevil.