Thread: New boat for Evan

New boat for Evan

If you have read this you have found the culprite Ha ha ha .
    Nice boat package Qintrex, what size motor? Pitty you have to work this week end . I will have to come down your way to fish after the Hook up and see your new boat soon[smiley=2thumbsup.gif] .
    Your good Mate
    BladeRunner [smiley=bandana.gif]
    PS
    Can you afford to put some beer in the fridge for when I come down . [smiley=drunk.gif]

Re: New boat for Evan

Gday mate! I finally found it. Yeah the boat is a beauty. 5.25m centre console Quinny with a 70 Yammy on her. I thought she was a little under powered when i first saw it but out on the water it really blew me away. I am still thinking about a 90 though. I can get a Suzuki 4 stroke 4 11k fitted. dealer is only 4 doors down from work. She has a new lowrance sounder still under warranty and twin sub floor tanks. I will hopefully be up your way soon and i will take you 4 a run. Miss the reef fishin and spearing but at least now i can get back amongst them. As soon as i work out the camera i will post u a picture. Good luck in the comp mate. "HINT" Hit Irving reef at dark and look for 15foot ground. "In the middle of shoal" drift into 60foot and hold on tight. Yellow lipper to 7kg and big reds. I guarantee you. 8)

Re: New boat for Evan

lucifer
    will be in contact shortly Sill getting over the weekend . [smiley=drunk.gif] [smiley=dizzy.gif]
    Blade [smiley=bandana.gif]