Thread: SEVEN NEWS - CAIRNS

SNELLY

SEVEN NEWS - CAIRNS

Missed the Channel 7 local news last night but I did hear a little

Did the fishing party get some coverage ?

NQCairns

Re: SEVEN NEWS - CAIRNS

Yep sure did Snelly, nearly a tear to my eye, it led the program, not one word about commecial fisherman . I also was on the 'top storys' shorts later on as well, KC also got a mention. The representative did a good job also I didn't flinch once cheers nq

PS I still owe you a popper

Let me just add boys...."you ain't seen nothing yet"!!

We will be holding a major public meeting/rally in Cairns on 23rd June. Read the Cairns Post for details

Regards

KC

power to the people!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 23rd of june thats me birthday!! I will see what is doing though.....where is it at?

SNELLY

NQ,

No problems lets just pray for some good weather so we can get out and donate a few more to those GT's

It's been a very very long time since I've been to the REEF _ Like about at the M&G in FEB

Snelly

NQCairns

It's been a very very long time since I've been to the REEF _ Like about at the M&G in FEB
    Me either, yeah Snelly the weather has been crap, lucky the reef is going to be closed to protect it from the likes of plunders like you and I #.

Actually I think I just donated your popper - period - no GT's about it #[smiley=bigcry.gif]. Someones gotta to be the camera man #[smiley=hammer.gif].nq

Same interview was aired on Channel 7 Mackay tonight. Good positive stuff. With publicity comes profile and with profile comes corporate dollars.

I fish & I vote is finally going to mean something!!

KC