Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Go the Maroons!

Re: Go the Maroons!

(\(\
    ( '.' )
    o__(")(")
    NSW coach seems to have been caught in the headlights??

Quote Originally Posted by kingmad
    It isnt the first time the better team looses due to bad decisions from the referee's.
    I think it is probably for the better considering the third game would not be much fun to watch.
    Still about 3-1 in NSW's favour over the last 3 or so years on reffing.

ie Game I where the ref turned a blind eye to about 6-8+ NSW forward passes in the 2nd half alone. Or where he gave them a gimme penalty kick because the NSW fullback took a swandive (pretty handy in a 1 point win)?

Lordy,
    Like I said not the first time... I just hate watching the game when that starts happening. Its like they eanted it to be a queen win. It will help with the ticket sales though.

Old bee sting head Gould is a disgrace. I wasn't disappointed when he announced that he'd quit at the end of this series. And I'm a Blues supporter!! Gotta hand it to he Queenslanders, they finished with more pride, but it was a ripper game either way.
    Go the Blues!!!
    Wes

Sportfish_5

The better team lost hey > > > >

Seems to me that Freddy went MIA again as he does in all the big matches when the pressure is on. Locky absolutely dominated him in that second half.

C'mon game 3 and GO THE MAROONS !!!!!!

Poor little kingmad follows the LOSERS!!!!! Best team on the night my ass!!! I admit, game 1, nsw deserved to win, they played better and maybe even a bit more gutsy than QLD, game 2 you gotta be jokeing!! QLD showed great caracter to be under so much pressure in the first half and only be behind by 6 points, this is what so often happens with the QLDers. We are gutsy and don't give up. The prob with Golden boy fittler, is he was comeing back to rewrite his so-called 'fairytale'. not because of his team, like alfie did. you can guarantee fittler will be playing in game 3, not because his team needs him as Barrett is back, but because he too is a sore loser, like ' bee sting head' I hope QLD and ol lockie make ol freddy wish he had of stayed in retirement.Go the maroons!!!