Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: M&G at Jacob's Well (RollUp)

Re: M&G at Jacob's Well (RollUp)

Onya Phil !,
    I'm sure all those who attended appreciated your efforts, including us.
    You're a character and always a smile on your dial.
    My first M&G and didn't meet everyone but found those we did ave a chat with - a great mob.
    Good to see Chris show up just on dusk { better late than never } and Spindles grabbing his rod and sprinting to jump in the boat after patiently waiting about 4 hours !
    regards darren

Forgot to thank Phil last night for the great effort he put in for this MnG...
    A tent big enough to fit 40 Swedish Backpackers.. Heating, Lights, Snags, Smoked Oysters/Mussels all round...Top Effort Phil..
    It was Much appreciated by all that attended

Was good to meet up with everyone.... still dont really know what name some of you guys use on here though ???...

But I am sure I will catch up with you all next time...

P.S. - Sorry to those who wanted to meet/ogle at the missus ...I will bring her next Time...

grinnercatcher

yeah top effort phill .. hilton was surperb, looking forward to the next M&G ,

We made it down just in time for the 3pm bbq, Phill dressed for success very nice anyway lol, top camp, plenty of faces and a few new ones, and jacobs well looking good with no biting insects what a change we planned to have a few more boats out on the water, always next time, a good wk end and thanks to those who turned up it was good to meet you, and especially Phill putting it all together, we were there as it came down, enough to gear to fill a ute and a boat did any swedish backpackers turn up

Rob

Just reading this post i said to the missus that i would love to attend a M and G one day. Only about 1000km to travel?

Oh well. I'm sure it will happen one day though so look out

spewing i didn't get there ....drank too much and stayed at Noosa saturday night ...( DAMN YOU BUNDY )

Good to hear you fellas had a blast .,.i'll be at the next meet with bells on

ausfishers

i will try and get over my shyness and come along to the next
    "whats the time"

I just hope there's no dirty picture on my camera
    Should ave stayed for bed and brekkie and a few cuddles by the sounds
    Once again "Mr Organized" had everything, but the barmaids on hand, but then again after seeing some of you mob, they would have bolted.
    But great to meet some of the new faces, and some of the very old ones
    Phil and i did a quick trip in the shanky hoe (bloody tinnies and the spray) down to tiger mullet to have a rumbo with cragie and sav, and see there seconded houseboat high and dry.
    Get used to them Greg, there's usually a lot of talk and no action
    So much wanted to meet your missus Adam
    Drop round and see you this week Phill and confiscated my gear back off you, otherwise it'll end up at fraser
    regards

Sounds like you had fun, If I hear about it in time I'd love to turn up next time. If I get the missus to carry the tent and she'll qualify for a Swedish backpacker. Hell, so will all the kids if I put them to work as they've got dual citizenship....
    So when's the next one?

dang... > if only it wasn't the holiday periods. looking forward to turning up at the next one already

patrick

Good to put faces to names but i'll have to go to the next M&G to be able to remember them but I had a great time. I had tailor for breakfast and lunch sunday now i am ready to go again. much thanks to chris to taking me out, i thoroughly enjoyed it but you cannot always predict the wind. Still... looking to the next M&G.
    spindles.

Well I couldn't make it for obvious reason but I was thinking of you at 3:30am Phil hence the text message.

If you had a decent phone I could have sent you the photo of the young dancing lady I'd just snapped - she would have been very cold down the pin if you know what I mean

Didn't end up doing the Bucks boat run because of too many people but needless to say it ended in fine style with me waking up in the front seat of a car at Paddington at around 7:00am

All good harmless fun probably on a par with the M&G.

Bugman

bidkev

You guys don't know what a good time is!

I got to spend Saturday showing the visitors around the show houses at North Lakes......whoppeybloodydoo!.......and Sunday was spent freezing me balls off at (now obligatory for visitors) South Bank.

Now ain't you all jealous?

Hope to meet up with yoozall some day.

cheers

kev

homebound

Good to meet you guys (tried to remember names but only managed to hang on to 4 - b****y alzheimers!).
    Special thanks to Rob - My Top Ender - for taking me along for my first night expedition. No keepable fish but great stars and company so no complaints.
    Regards to all - see ya next M&G.

Rob

No worries Rob... sorry we couldn't put ya onto something bigger than a 22.5cm bream but ah well... theres always next time.