Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: M & G at Jacobs Well ( details )

M & G at Jacobs Well ( details )

OK you Ferets, here's the deal:-

The Meet & Greet will be held on the weekend of the 19th and 20th June, 2004.

The location will be the Jacobs Well Tourist Park, Jacobs Well Rd, Jacobs Well. I have made a booking there for myself, which included the Ausfish name. Therefore, anyone wanting to stay the night in the park should book ahead and mention " Ausfish" so that you can be directed to the area where we will be staying. This area is grassed, non- powered, flat and overlooking the VMR/ boat ramp/ car park and water. It has within 30 meters a shower / toilet block and BBQ covered area with sink etc.

To book, ring Tom or Robyn on 07 5546 2016 or visit
    www.gctp.com.au/jacobs

The cost is $17 per site for 2 people. extra person is $10/ night, so if you intend to have more than 3 in ya group, it is cheaper to book another site.

Please attend the Office upon arrival.

At the present time, the Park is operating a " fishing competition", with very good prizes. Pick up an entry form at the office. free to enter, but, you must be staying at the Park. The comp also has a " secret weight" as to discourage the " comp junkies ".

For those of you not wanting to stay the night and intend a ' Day " visit, the park offers a $5 fee for use of all facilities including showers. No shower, a $2 fee applies.

The area also has within walking distance, Hotel, bakery, general store, fuel etc.

So disregard all previous posts about the M & G.

THIS IS THE DEAL !

For those staying I would suggest you bring, grog, sleeping equipment, tent, chair and food.

Provided will be, table, bbq,condiments, esky, ' Fishing Guru '.

So, a BBQ will be held at 3pm. YES 3pm. ( so have a late breakie ). Some guys, including the Fishing Guru ( and his Hat ), will want to fish the surf at night, and can't find their way there after dark. 8) 8)

Any questions of thoughts, please submit here, and of course, now that you know the details. a show of hands will help. Those of you without a boat, fear not, I'm sure we can get you onto one for a surf fish or just up the channels somewhere.

Let's not forget that Craigie has invited us all to have a grog and chat with him on the " houseboat" where he and Paris are spending the weekend ( God love her ! ).

And to end it of, those thinking about bringing the Cheese & Kisses and the Tin Lids, that's good. Facilities are good and the swings in the park are very close. They even have Bird Feeding ( see Paris ! ) in the arvo's. ???

Cheers Phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Re: M & G at Jacobs Well ( details )

ok im going
    thanks
    jeff

Hi Phil,

Count me in for saturday, and sunday if I can swing it

Matty

I'll be there.

Ben

Big_Kev

Sounds like a hoot.
    Is there any ranger danger at this park?

Danger Danger!!! Ranger Stacey! Hahahaha.

Hmmm pass a few beers the ranger's way in exchange for the benefit of the blind eye.

Ben

I will be popping in to visit on the Sunday. See yas then
    cheers
    Les

Im in

what time sat morning are people turning up. I will just have a swag

Im in

what time sat morning are people turning up. I will just have a swag, sat nite in the suds sounds good

michael

Great Job Phill,

Picked a great weekend (tides and moon) for the 'Pin', Should be good fishing for Bream, Jew and Tailor.

Myself and Houseboat crew members (Sav and co.) will be tossing a Gar/Pillie into the suds on South Straddie at sundown on the Friday (18th). Should be able to provide a report for your M&G on the saturday.

Cheers
    Craig.

ill pop down at some stage

I will be there!!

Got my license back today in court so i will be there without a doubt. I can't confirm if i'll be camping yet or not but none the less, i'll be there.

hEY pHIL,,

i HOPE YOU HAV A GOOD ONE!!

dONT FORGET THE BIG CLUB COMPETITION ON DOWN THERE THAT WEEKEND .

hAV a VB for me mate

I won't be camping...but i will definately come down for a fish and a few ales [smiley=2thumbsup.gif]
    and i'm sure i can cater for one or two on my boat.

Oh yeah if anyone is stuck for a place on a boat in the calm water, i have plenty of space available. (3 spaces)