Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: M & G at Jacobs Well ( details )

Re: M & G at Jacobs Well ( details )

Thats right

Its looking a bit like piss drinking weather.. 8)

Saturday: SW/W winds 15/20 knots increasing to 20/25 knots by evening.
    Sunday: SW/W winds 20/30 knots

CHRIS_aka_GWH

Quote Originally Posted by SeaHunt
    Kris as in Sharkbait, Chris as in CHRIS_aka_GWH #
    Chris as in legendary fish killer, lover of fine women & modest S.O.B. - THE AMAZING CHRIS as he is known.

Quote Originally Posted by spindles
    CHRIS. If all seats are not taken on BLACKMOON II I'd like to fill it, IF so what time you going?
    I look forward to a tailor treck.
    # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #spindles.
    Spindles,

would love to have ya aboard, as long as there's room with the size of my ego & all. #

At this stage I have me, one definite, yourself & one maybe so you're in for a lift. I will be at the boat ramp from about 3pm (can't give an exact time cause I have a family BBQ to put an appearance in at midday.

Am planning to do dusk until at least the top - that's about 10pm - could well be a little longer - I like to hang in that slack water on the top if i find a good hole.

There's going to be some punch in that tide - almost 2m of water coming up - bring a variety of lead to suit.

We also like to fish dark - if you have a set light on the beach leave it at home this trip.

If you fish the surf with a [s]poof[/s] err spinning reel bring a nice skirt - you'll be expected to wear it #

look forward to meeting ya

watch for the orange Series 3 Landrover & the white 4.75m Nomad with Ausfish stickers called Blackmoon II & introduce yourself. I probably pop in on the party if I'm not chasing the sun anyway.

chris

Well bugger it... i'm buying a whole Nav lights setup and all that gear for the boat tomorrow and attemtping to wire it all up tomorrow arvo to have it all ready. I'm also buying a dirty great big spotlight to do a bit of night fishing.

Its gonna be rough as guts out there though... 20knot winds with 2m of water coming in. I have a feeling i'm going to spend a bit of time this weekend drenched from head to toe.

CHRIS_aka_GWH

... ITS JUST A WEE BREEZE SKIPPER - BESIDES WE SHOULD SEE STRADDIE SOON !!!!

Chris, I'll be there before 3.0 so i'll pop in to the party before you arrive so if i'm not there DONT WAIT. spindles

Well i've just got off the phone to them booking a powered site. I asked her to make sure its one near where the other ausfishers are. If anyone needs to use phone chargers or whatever while you're there, you're welcome to come plug em in...

I'll be there at about 9am maybe a tad later, depending on how long it takes to service the car and if it decides to be a dirty mutha-chucka like it always does.

hi all

I will be there at 9am sat to meet my new deckie -site booked

Scotty- I have a big esky(123L) It will stay in da boat. you can bring a small 1 if you want. If that wind stays true, we'll be a creek for sure. Might bring some crab pots as well

Michael

Due to average weather forecast , My rig will be staying at home but I will probably drop into camp Saturday arvo to catch up with everyone..
    What time would be best to drop in? ..I don't wanna turn up and everyone is out fishin....

Adam

bbq @3pm

some of us will NOT be hiting the water. bbbbrrrrrrrrrrr !

see ya there.

Phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Ausfish Addict

Hey phil if you promise to wear the lycras in this weather i will come down for a visit. (NOT) LOL. hope you all do well, my turn next year.
    cheers
    Joe

I will be there around 1ish then the 1st mate will be coming to pick me up about 3-30 ish... should get a few bourbons in b4 then
    cyas then
    Les

sort of the last word people.

The weather won't put the " hardnose " fishoes off one bit. There are some nice little places out of the wind down that way. And I'd be berleying hard to bring the bugga's to me.

The surf boys will have a great night, sure a tad cool, but the wind is very good and the swell isn't too bad.

I should be there by 10ish. The Red Ute, Skanky Hoe and the big yellow....Ausfish Banner will get you to the place of many beers etc.

Don't forget the bbq at 3pm. reminding you to bring food, grog and chair etc.

OH, I am erecting a large tarp to protect the overnighters from the .......breeze

Phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

I'm aiming to be there about 10am as well... Not sure where the powered sites are in relation to the unpowered ones but i'll be in a powered one, and i've asked to be as close to the Ausfishers as possible. If ya see a Blue (well slightly brown) VS Commdore and boat in tow, that'll be me.

Also, the offer of using the power on my site for phone chargers or whatever still stands.

Fellas , any need for me to bring the boat along sunday morn ?
    anyone still be back at camp or will u all be on the water ?