Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: PIC...OF YOUR BIGGEST FISH

Re: PIC...OF YOUR BIGGEST FISH

Jobbie photo would have to be the Straddie, with all the VB promo in the background.
    Heres my biggest, but being a billfish, I reckon thats cheating a bit. Thats a very nice jewie Billo, would have to of cracked 50lb?

bidkev

Most of my photos are in storage since the move.

Here's a recent one of yet another shovelly (3 metres) being let loose.

cheers

kev

Try again

Hahahaha, so far three pics have been posted with the rather distinguishable features of a certain someone's boat...no prizes for guessing who's.

Ben

Well i reckon this one does it for a real fish i dont reckon you can beat a big red coming up from below Cheers Greg

www.wickedfishing.com.au The place for wicked fish pics, articles and DVD's. Your ultimate reef fishing DVD "Double Island Point & Beyond" on sale now.

I wanta Know when mackmaular is going to start
    MACKMAULER CHARTERS
    he can certain lay claim to finding the fish
    cheers
    blaze

Ben, you're right, I think this thread is going to be littered with photos taken from that boat So heres my best from my boat, while fishing solo, which is why i'm not in the pic. Its also the fish responsible for the bend in the rod in my profile photo

Kris.

haha
    Ben , i saw one before mine went in and KNEW there would be more ....

I reckon he needs a new job as a charter operator ...damn he is almost now ! just lacking in the appropriate ' commercial ' funds from the customers

what can i say though ....BLOODY GOOD JOB .....AS ALWAYS !

Sharkbait ...it is a mighty fine jew isn't it ...i think it went 32 Kilo ...BASTARD!

cHiCo

interesting where you hooked that wahoo Billo!

yep .he never saw what hit him

actually ....Rob had hooked up on a big Macky ...so i was clearing the deck for his fish ....i was winding like a bat out of hell , then 5 metres from the boat the bastard came like a bolt of lightning and almost yanked me from the boat ...

Rob was yelling going " WAHOOOOOOOO #WAHOOOOOOOO" and i was limited to OH F%$*&(*^" #

especially seeing as i wasn't ready for it !
    All good !

i will agree with every ones comments about mr mauler.
    after fishing with rob a few times it becomes apparent why he catches so many fish on such a regular basis.... i feel its a mixture of things. time on the water, plenty of home work done before hand, and most importantly of all (IMO) is his attention to detail, especially when chasing billfish. constantly looking for something to change to get the results... and he sure gets those!

OK thanks for the rap love yas all it was a pleasure helping so many guys onto a fine fish the last couple years and didnt I enjoy pulling a few in myself LMAO billo, you sure tell a good story

really had fun working this one in with ben and quinny, snappa you are famous for catching these, any tips

CHRIS_aka_GWH

& I love the claret that's always in a Mackmauler photo - attention to detail !

Hey mack, is there any chance of a good picture of your boat?

I mean better than the one in "what boat have you got"

What is it? and where can i get one?

CHRIS_aka_GWH

yeh i reckon that too - its the boat, its all the boat, he's got no idea - would be a nuthin' without that boat, a nobody, nowhere with nothing to do ....

chris.
    [smiley=stupid.gif]