Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: AUSFISH PACKS

Re: AUSFISH PACKS

Hi steve
    RIVERS clothing at Gold coast has colorado style, same quality but for less cash, well , The to the public price is cheaper because it's a factory outlet.
    have bought from there before good shirts have zipoff sleaves so you get short and long sleave in the same shirt. have rod holder velcro and double pockets.

Cheers Cloud 9
    then it realy gets ughly

Thanks guys.

I have closed the voting and I think we have all made our point. Over to you now Steve.

I wonder who the three no's were. ??? ??? ???

Derek

imported_admin

Have spoken to a fishing shirt company and just waiting on samples to arrive. Prices seem competitive but prefer to see the product first to ensure it is good quality. Also have to get the embroiders to check it out and quote me on the embroidery.

CHRIS_aka_GWH

we used to use seseame st embroidery at capalaba for our sporting uniforms - best on price we found & good price - we were put onto them by a good mate who was a rep high up at Cantebury - so they have a rep in the industry

Looks like things are happening

Quote Originally Posted by SCOTTYGC
    If you are going to do individual orders for the shirts maybe you could put the persons login name on the pocket, just an idea
    You can put me down for one xxxl
    cheers

How cool would that be!

Lordy,I dont think they make shirts that LONG ,Besides who the hell would know what the initails JC stand for. .T.><>.

good one touchy

Bump to top again